• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Opus 22 2008 Group Buy Round I

I just can't help thinking that this whole number system was devised to guaranty you win the BBMFM! :laugh:

To be 100% honest, I'd much rather have the El Scorpion Maduro. *crosses fingers*...

Now that I've said that... watch me win it and everyone scream RIGGEDDDD.

Apparently you rigged it for me!! :sign: :thumbs:

Thanks Jeff. This was fun. I'll let you know how it is!! :laugh:

ok I didnt notice that I had 3. You could have given him the reserva lol
Thanks for hosting this

Don

ok I didnt notice that I had 3. You could have given him the reserva lol
Thanks for hosting this

Don

No, Don. It wasn't that I "gave" anyone anything. The random numbers assigned who got what cigars. I simply typo'd 3 (your ticket number) for 13 (gawl's ticket number). I gave you two cigars for your one ticket. It should have been 13 the whole time, not 3. I exported the text to Notepad from Excel, screenshotted, and posted. I noticed the formula error and corrected it. Everyone will get the cigars they were assigned. Here's the original image where I typo'd.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/jlada/gbresults.jpg

Notice KingAntz's post. First number is 13 (not 3) as I specified.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Its all good I didnt mean to upset anyone just kidding sorry
Im happy to have been afforded the chance to be a part of this G/B
thanks agian

Don

Jeff,
Thanks for hosting this. It's my first experience with anything out of the Opus 22 Box.

I'm would have been happy with anything...but a BBMF is a great pull.

Thanks for doing this
Frank

Awesome can't wait to try the new escorpion and lfmf! Thanks for hosting this jeff!

Well done Jeff! :thumbs: This was a lot of fun to watch for anyone who didn't even have anything at stake.

If I didn't get a maduro or BBMF, the Chili Pepper was my choice. I really don't know what to say!!! I get a Chili Pepper, the Shark, and the humidor!

jlada please pm the cost of shipping the humidor and I will get it to you asap.

Thanks for hosting this GB,

Rich

Wow I posted on the original thread about being excited like a little kid at christmas running downstairs and opening presents, well ...... SANTA ROCKS !!!!!! no coal this year (though I didnt see any coal anywhere in this box of 22) I did get the GI Joe with Kung-fu grip though and that does make me one lucky bastige ;)

Thanks Jeff for heading this up.

Joe G

If I didn't get a maduro or BBMF, the Chili Pepper was my choice. I really don't know what to say!!! I get a Chili Pepper, the Shark, and the humidor!

jlada please pm the cost of shipping the humidor and I will get it to you asap.

Thanks for hosting this GB,

Rich

Enjoy the humi Rich, you lucky bastid. We'll have to compare notes on the Shark, and I'll let you know how the El Escorpion Maduro is! :laugh:

I can't stop saying it "El Escorpion Maduro!" :sign:

I is happy.

I was told there would be no math!
No%20Math.jpg

Nice raffle.

Should the total be divided by 23, as the humidor was raffled?

or did I miss something?

Nice raffle.

Should the total be divided by 23, as the humidor was raffled?

or did I miss something?

This specific group buy didnt assess a value to the humidor - all of the value went to the cigars. Having a chance to win the humidor was a bonus for participating.... which... by the way, it's beautiful.

Cigars are in hand. They are resting comfortably in a big ol' cooler. The two maduros are darker than this font... look amazing. I'm going through the job of splitting them all up, boxing, labeling, etc. I should have them ready by tomorrow, but in light of Christmas, I'm guessing its a much better idea to wait until Monday. Which, by the way, I'll just get all the boxes ready - I clearly won't be letting them sit out for 5 days.

Opinions on this, anyone?

On a lighter note, this was a lot of fun...

WHO'S DOWN FOR ROUND 2?!

You know... I DO have a lot of time off work/school for break... obviously I'd include the 6 that posted interest here that didn't get to play along... maaaaaybbee.....

Back