• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Opus 22 2008 Group Buy Round III

I honestly want any size except for the Chateau and Perfection X, but really would like the shark, BBMF, love story, chili pepper, or lancero.

I would love the lancero or a maduro. But plan on keeping anything i haven't had yet and putting it down for a good rest.

Id love to have a bbmf maduro or regular bbmf, but I will be ecstatic with pretty much anything that isn't regular production.

I dont even know the different shapes/sizes/wrappers that come in one of these boxes. Can anyone lead me to the answer?

Good lord did this start and end fast! I missed the second and now the third. Lets get a fourth going already :laugh:

Not that it will make a difference in when you get your cigars, but it has come to my attention that the PO is closed on Monday. Thus, I will be calling Jack Schwartz to order the cigars on Tuesday. I'll have them in hand by Thursday.

Shipment to you will still be on Monday the 26th.

Oh... and PAID list has been updated.

Thanks for the update. I dont think it will really matter to any of us when we get these, since i am guessing everyone's is going to sleep for at least a short period if not a few years.

Thanks for the update. I dont think it will really matter to any of us when we get these, since i am guessing everyone's is going to sleep for at least a short period if not a few years.
Do you recommend that we let them rest for some time? I never had one of these before so I'm not sure if it's okay to burn ASAP.

Do you recommend that we let them rest for some time? I never had one of these before so I'm not sure if it's okay to burn ASAP.

I also have never had any from the Opus sets. If they are anything like regular Opus(in term of age)then I would give them a fairly long rest. I find a young Opus X very strong.

I just wanted to bump this thread because I hate seeing my name in blue in pending payment status but my only cripple is the damn post office.

No worries. I have not received a payment from anyone that decided to snail mail it to me. All the green paid online.

Wow that means poopal pocketed about $27 during these transactions...

Got every brother's $. Calling Jack Schwartz now.

Thanks everyone for being timely on the dinero.

Edit: Talked to Eric & order is placed. Should see them land Thursday.