• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Opus 22 2008 Group Buy Round III

"Thanks for doing this" hardly seems sufficient! :thumbs:

I guess we'll have to find some other way to say "Thanks!" :cool:

Jlada, I can't thank you enough for this. Is everyone else as excited as myself? I actually can't wait for this!!!

Not that it will make a difference in when you get your cigars, but it has come to my attention that the PO is closed on Monday. Thus, I will be calling Jack Schwartz to order the cigars on Tuesday. I'll have them in hand by Thursday.

Shipment to you will still be on Monday the 26th.

Oh... and PAID list has been updated.

Did they come in and get inspected Jeff? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

01/22/2009 ------ 5:02 A.M. ------ OUT FOR DELIVERY

Been on a truck for 12 hours. Still not here.

UPS just dropped 'em off. I simply don't have time to inspect them right now - I have to be at work at 1900 EST and I work until 0700.

I'll inspect them when I get off work. I took the coffins, cracked the lids, and they're now resting comfortably in their own cooler.

Raffle will be held tomorrow afternoon/early evening.

Make sure you guys give a big :thumbs: to Jack Schwartz and crew for generously offering up a large portion of their stock on these sets for the board. I'm just the guy in the middle.

:)

Once again, thanks for doing this Jeff. Good of you to to devote your time, and energy for these guys to try these cigars. That and you're supporting a good cause with the Cigar Family.

Back