• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Give Away!

The sticks are mine...
Well since I am going to be here for a little while I will tell you a little bit more about myself...
I have been with this guys for 3 years or so now, moved in about a year ago...
It was fun while it lasted, anyway some mutual friends of ours get us started on cigars about a year or so ago... Ever since we got hooked!
Now, I am a or I was a Civil/Structural engineer (going back to school), he at the time was a trader wannabe I am sorry... but he wasn't that great
"We" bought the cigars... now let me clarify I pay for them, and we smoke them together... Stupid me and this goes for everything else from cat litter to rent "we" pay for them.
Things didn't work out (another women, of course) and he split about a month or so ago.
I got into a great mood because he tried to call me back about an hour ago =)

That's it folk
So I guess they are mine? LOL

Erika, how much did you pay for those Opus X tins each? What shop did you buy them at? Are you selling them, or just giving them away?
ohhhhh!
Sorry! Just the tin... I did not want to mislead you guys...
IT'S EMPTY

Throw some of that info into your profile, and we will go from there :p

Heh heh heh . . . well, I already have plenty of EMPTY tins, lol. ;)

Welcome to CP. Hope you stick around after the FU wears off! :laugh:

~Boar

The sticks are mine...
Well since I am going to be here for a little while I will tell you a little bit more about myself...
It was fun while it lasted, anyway some mutual friends of ours get us started on cigars about a year or so ago... Ever since we got hooked!
Now, I am a or I was a Civil/Structural engineer (going back to school), he at the time was a trader wannabe I am sorry... but he wasn't that great
"We" bought the cigars... now let me clarify I pay for them, and we smoke them together... Stupid me and this goes for everything else from cat litter to rent "we" pay for them.
Things didn't work out (another women, of course) and he split about a month or so ago.

That's it folk

Erika, how much did you pay for those Opus X tins each? What shop did you buy them at? Are you selling them, or just giving them away?
ohhhhh!
Sorry! Just the tin... I did not want to mislead you guys...
IT'S EMPTY

Throw some of that info into your profile, and we will go from there :p
It was hard to write it once already... not doing it again =)
Plus, I am shy! you will get to find more about me the longer I stay on cigarpass.com

~Boar

What's the FU?

What's the FU?

The FU you're giving to your ex by ditching the cigars you bought him. :laugh:

Oh yea I will stick around, I mean I love cigars! well let me rephrase I love certain cigars!
I still don't think we could differentiate a white owl from a tat...
I think he enjoyed more smoking them because, 1. I am paying for them 2. he said that it makes him look important... There!

~Boar

Well do you happen to have a lot of unique empty boxes? Ill take em!
I am starting a collection of empty ones!
Like the Soprano CAO or the ones from Ghurka
I am giving tin, you want to give me boxes?

I'm saving mine to act as a humidity buffer when I FINALLY get my damn walkin built! ;)

Mostly I just have stacks and stacks of Illusione and San Cristobal boxes, anyway.

~Boar

:whistling:

SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS - Must be an active member of CigarPass in good standing for at least the past four (4) months to post a SALE/WANT/TRADE/GROUP BUY. If you see a SALE -or- GROUP BUY posted by an established member, you are free to inquire within. You may be asked to send your end first.

Just a heads up Erika. ;)

SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS - Must be an active member of CigarPass in good standing for at least the past four (4) months to post a SALE/WANT/TRADE/GROUP BUY. If you see a SALE -or- GROUP BUY posted by an established member, you are free to inquire within. You may be asked to send your end first.

Thanks Souldog...
I am actually aware of this... Wkoti can back me up on this one
This "sarcastic" post was more like a "smartass" response to not a nice person... Someone give you something for free and you tell them that you go plenty LOL
Thats all I don't expect to get anybox =)
Thanks for watching out for me, I have read and understood the rule BEFORE registering :p

Did you buy him an xbox 360 by any chance? I could use one of those.
Funny... BUT he took the PS3 and Xbox360!
Thats what I meant when I said he was a so so trader... He played more video games then trading!
You want the empty PS3 or xbox box?
Let me clarify this time its EMPTY but great condition LOL

Thanks Souldog...
I am actually aware of this... Wkoti can back me up on this one
This "sarcastic" post was more like a "smartass" response to not a nice person... Someone give you something for free and you tell them that you go plenty LOL
Thanks for watching out for me, I have read and understood the rule BEFORE registering :p

Did you buy him an xbox 360 by any chance? I could use one of those.
Funny... BUT he took the PS3 and Xbox360!
Thats what I meant when I said he was a so so trader... He played more video games then trading!
You want the empty PS3 or xbox box?
Let me clarify this time its EMPTY but great condition LOL

Finally, that had to happen eventually!

[

LOL . . . that wasn't smartass, just honest. I actually DO have plenty of empty tins!

Because, well, I can't master the habit of saving "special" smokes for "special" occasions . . . for me, a special occasion is I just scored some more Opus! :rolleyes:

Not easy to do, after all, here at the end of the damn road.

~Boar

[

LOL . . . that wasn't smartass, just honest. I actually DO have plenty of empty tins!

Because, well, I can't master the habit of saving "special" smokes for "special" occasions . . . for me, a special occasion is I just scored some more Opus! :rolleyes:

Not easy to do, after all, here at the end of the damn road.

~Boar
I understand the feeling!
No need to keep them! they are made to be smoked!
Although I do have some that i am "keeping" away the CCFC 08 and 09

Great offer! How about a contest about some great Civil/Structural engineering feats? Just sayin'....

Great offer! How about a contest about some great Civil/Structural engineering feats? Just sayin'....
Ahaha
You know what that not a bad idea!
"Please calculate all associated stress accompanied will all analysis of the this bridge"
Will be fun too see what people come up with!
Or, maybe you guys can type up and finish up the report that I am working on right now!

Ahaha
"Please calculate all associated stress accompanied will all analysis of the this bridge"
Or, maybe you guys can type up and finish up the report that I am working on right now!
[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :sign: :sign:

you're quick. welcome to cp.

Ahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :sign: :sign:

you're quick. welcome to cp.
[/quote]
Dang it!
I got called out :p

The sticks are mine...

That's it folk

Thank you for taking the time to tell us a little about yourself and your situation; and again, thank you for the giveaway. PM sent.

Thanks for the giveaway, but you have to watch the grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. Where is Robbiex0r when you need him? He could have a field day with this thread.