• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Game of Thrones Thread (Spoilers Included)

Oh MAN I can't wait for his story to play out. And I REAAAALLLY can't wait until Ramsay gets his.

Wait until Theon makes it home and finds out he's king. He's got some payback to serve, to be sure.......

I didn't even think of that. Sansa makes it back to Winterfell after stopping off at the Wall? Snow, Sansa, and Theon all in command. I like it.

Oh MAN I can't wait for his story to play out. And I REAAAALLLY can't wait until Ramsay gets his.

I read somewhere that the actors that play Theon and Ramsay are good friends in real life.

The guy that plays Ramsay makes you hate him so easily, much like Joaquin Phoenix in Gladiator.

I think there was some spoof video they did where they reunite for the first time after the season was over.... let me see if I can find it...

I don't think Theon is automatically King. That elder in the water mentioned there being a selection process. He may be the eldest boy, but there is the brother of the log from the hanging bridge in contention as well.

I don't think Theon is automatically King. That elder in the water mentioned there being a selection process. He may be the eldest boy, but there is the brother of the log from the hanging bridge in contention as well.

Yeah, they mention a Kings Moot. They're the only family that selects kings by democracy each time one dies rather than by blood lineage. This is one of my favorite storylines from the book and one I only know a little more than the others on. I think the rest are now caught up or beyond the books.

Wait until Theon makes it home and finds out he's king. He's got some payback to serve, to be sure.......

Not how it's going down.

On the Dothraki... The would get trounced in Westeroso.
Yeah, they mention a Kings Moot. They're the only family that selects kings by democracy each time one dies rather than by blood lineage. This is one of my favorite storylines from the book and one I only know a little more than the others on. I think the rest are now caught up or beyond the books.

It's going to be interesting to see how the writers work the rest of the Krakens in. I can't see them going nearly as deep as the book but their are certain things that have to happen

Brian, It is the Second Sons, as in non heirs.

Danny, Tyreon, Cersi and the Starks are the only remaining "Legitimate" heirs to the throne of Westeros. I don't remember any mention of a ruling queen, ever. Jamie took the white and Jon took the black, so they're out. My money is on Bran, but Tyreon would be a great king.

And of course there are still four Dire wolves running around, and at last mention, it would appear that Arya's had organized the locals.

L + R = J? Looks like we find out tonight at the Tower of Joy!

Overall this episode was a little weak.

The Tower of Joy scene was really underwhelming compared the fan fiction on YouTube, as well as my imagination. Howland Reed was nothing at all like he was described in the books.

The show title "oath breaker", kind of foreshadowed J. Snow's eventual departure. Its really not that big of a surprise.

Rickon shows back up, captured with his direwolf beheaded. It felt rushed and cheap to me. I mean Bran and his crew make it past the wall, through Wilding territory, past the walkers and are now chilling in a cave with Bloodraven... Did I mention Bran can't walk...

Lil Rick manages to travel a fourth of that distance and then get nabbed

As an avid fan of the books, I know the show can never do them justice in my eyes. There was just alot going on this episode, without anything really happening

I would agree that this week's episode was a bit weak. They should consider making 2 hour shows as there are entirely way too many storylines occurring simultaneously that need to be updated.

As someone who has not read the books, I'm not getting this whole Tower of Joy thing. I would assume the guards were there to protect someone important, especially if the guards were so good that the battle was such a defining one for a young Ned Stark.

As for John leaving the night watch, I too assume that since he officially died that his oath was served.

And I don't even recall Rickon. I recognize the wildling woman he was with though. Having watched each season as it came out, my memory gets a bit hazy from stuff that happened (in our time) a few years ago.