• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Outstanding, thank you buddy.

Just an FYI, I will be leaving Saturday the 6th for Canada for a week of fishing and will not have access to internet or cell phone. My last contact will be Saturday night as I head into the Great White North. I'll be back on Saturday the 13th and will pick up communications from there.

Hi Guys,

I am pulling out of the pass due to some personal reasons. I wish you all the very best and still plan on following. Brian thank you for inviting me you are a fine BOTL for putting this pass on.

Best Regards
Don

Sorry to hear that.

Kristin

Hey Guys, I was just reading another post and I found this interesting website on MSRP. Take a look HERE.

I understand Jonesy has made a decision, I just wanted to put this out there.

Im getting very anxious to get this show on the road.

Hey Guys, I was just reading another post and I found this interesting website on MSRP. Take a look HERE.

I understand Jonesy has made a decision, I just wanted to put this out there.

Im getting very anxious to get this show on the road.
I used all of them to make my guideline list...but in the end they are only a basic guideline Brian. Take a little here, a little there, average them out and......nothing is etched in stone :laugh:

We saw the first example with Danny on the West Coast...things are different across the country and that's why this Pass will be very cool to follow and debate.

#2, when do we 'Officially' move to 'Cigar Passes in Progress'? :thumbs:

Danny, how ya' holding up out there?....you got your catchers mitt ready?

Brian (bully1875)...my son freaked out when he saw the baseball bat cigars in his humi after I put it all together the night before we drove him back to college. Thanks for doing that for us :cool:

I'm all set and ready to go!

Don't we have a contest underway??

Come on folks, get those reviews in! I know you won't have to work hard at all to top mine :blush:

In progress now Gary. Danny, hope you're ready to go because we're packed and getting ready to go to the Post Office shortly!

In progress now Gary. Danny, hope you're ready to go because we're packed and getting ready to go to the Post Office shortly!

As long as it isn't being delivered tomorrow (Saturday) I'm all set. I should be able to turn it around and get it out to beyond the band the same day I receive it. I don't want it hanging around this desert any longer than absolutely necessary.
:thumbs:

ON IT'S WAY!!!!
Sig Con # 2305 0270 0001 1052 3362

For those of you that print your own USPS labels, here are the specs of the box so you can be prepared.

18x12x10 5 lbs 15 oz.

It cost me $33.55 to ship it priority, but like I said, I was going to take care of the longest leg of the pass so I would expect it to run around $12-$18 for you guys to ship. This is why I'd like you to do as many P/T's as you like (up to 7) so the shipping and your takes can try to equal out.

We're officially in business people, so start keeping up with the thread as often as you can check in.

Brian

Sweet we're on ! :thumbs:

Thanks for putting the dimensions and such. Looks like around $ 11.00 for my shipping to Steve.

ON IT'S WAY!!!!
BlastOff.jpg

Yeah Baby!

We are now Officially a "Cigar Pass in Progress"

The pass has been received!!!

Everything arrived at lunch time today. I felt like a kid on Christmas day opening a much anticipated present present and was not disappointed. Oh the sweet fragrance coming from the box when I opened the tupperdor! Man, what a nice selection of cigars all in one place. :love:

There is one small hiccup however.

Jonesy, I inventoried everything in the bags and it appears that #16 the "CAO Brazilia Samba" is missing in action. I went through the sticks three times to make sure I hadn't overlooked it so either I'm blind as a bat or it jumped ship somewhere along the way.

My puts and takes remain the same as previously listed but to save everyone from finding the original post they are as follows;

T: #6 Arturo Fuente Anejo 55 P: #51 Casa Fuente Corona Gorda

T: #28 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto P: #52 Rocky Patel Fusion Churchill

T: #35 La Gloria Cubana Serie R maduro toro P: #53 Alec Bradley Trilogy Auth. Corojo Robusto

T: #40 Opus X Fuente Fuente P: # 54 Casa Fuente Robusto

T: #41 Opus X Perfecxion #5 P: #55 AF Hemingway Untold Story (Maduro)

Matt (beyond the band), as discussed on the phone, the box is heading your way this afternoon and I'll post the DC# as soon as I get back from the Post Office.

Danny

Wow! This is great! It's really started!

Jonesy, Thanks again for hosting this , and Congratulations Danny on making the first official takes and puts! :thumbs: