• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

I will post my intentions tonight. There is such a selection it's hard to decide.
The pass should be at my place tomorrow.
Take your time and make as many selections as you want....there's plenty to choose from!

You can say that again!

It's one thing to look at the list in print form and quite another to look at all 50 sticks laid out on your desk and then try and pick no more than 7. It's a good thing I made my picks ahead of time because it would have been a tough decision to make once the pass arrived. Many of those sticks just looked too delicious and tasty!

Danny

I'm having a hard time getting it down to 7 potentials, there's just so many interesting sticks.

Very nice puts Danny!

If I was a betting man, I'd say those Casa Fuentes will be long gone by the time it gets to me.

Oh well.

Pssst!

We need five more reviews before Sunday evening if the contest is to go live...
I'm working on it Steve...trying to find a cigar that hasn't been reviewed yet and around this place that's impossible :rolleyes:

I guess I smoke run-of-the-mill cigars that everyone else smokes. :(

Nice review on your part by the way...very well done. One work of advice if you don't mind, try a shirt next time :laugh: :laugh:

I have a few sticks in mind, but I'm not sure yet...maybe I'll do both at one time...so hard to pick!

I'm sorry for not posting a review. I've been too busy lately to have time to do anything. :( I'll try to do one before sunday if I can, but the kids will be in this weekend so that may put the kabosh on it unless the weather warms up some and I can go outside after they go to bed.

And if I do get the chance, you all will probably have a very good laugh. :)

Ok, Matt. Your DC# is 0308 0070 0000 1323 3844

Shipped out this afternoon via Priority Mail

BTW, Jonesy, if you are looking for your Carolina Panthers schedule, it's in the pass folder along with the mapquest directions to some place you evidently needed directions to. :D

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0070 0000 1323 3844

Your item was accepted at 2:53 PM on September 8, 2008 in ROSAMOND, CA 93560. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Not here yet. We should have just met at Stinks and exchanged there. Would have given us a terrific excuse to herf

Your item was accepted at 2:53 PM on September 8, 2008 in ROSAMOND, CA 93560. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Not here yet. We should have just met at Stinks and exchanged there. Would have given us a terrific excuse to herf

Yup! Should be there today.

Your item was processed and left our SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403 facility on September 11, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

This is the kind of information that causes a pass host's heart to stop. :(

Amazing how it can take 3 days to get from you to me across the country and in 3 days it hasn't gotten 100 miles from here.
???

Amazing how it can take 3 days to get from you to me across the country and in 3 days it hasn't gotten 100 miles from here.
???

The eagle has landed,
Just got home and opened her up.
All looks good,
I am going to do the dinner and kid thing then I will sit down and go through this beautiful package and post my P's & T's

The eagle has landed,
Just got home and opened her up.
All looks good,
I am going to do the dinner and kid thing then I will sit down and go through this beautiful package and post my P's & T's

The pass from DesertRat is caught by beyond the band! What a pass!!!
passReceiver.JPG

Well, if you want to be distinctive, you can either go up - or go way, way down. See what you can get for $2 at your local b&m ... and be afraid. Be very, very afraid. (If you were closer to Philly I'd go into the forbidden depths of my tupperdor for you .. but alas you're out of luck).

Okay, just got off the phone with Matt, and here's what he told me:

"Tell the guys that I'm quitting CP, and I'm just gonna take the box with me..."

I'm not really sure what that meant, but he had like, an evil laugh afterwards, and said, "Wouldn't that start some flaming shit?!!?" :laugh: :laugh: But in all seriousness, he said tonight they'll be done. His son's got a football game, so it might be a little later for you East Coasties... :whistling:

Well, if you want to be distinctive, you can either go up - or go way, way down. See what you can get for $2 at your local b&m ... and be afraid. Be very, very afraid. (If you were closer to Philly I'd go into the forbidden depths of my tupperdor for you .. but alas you're out of luck).
Thanks for the advice Marco :laugh:

Here are my proposed P's & T's

Take # 50 Tat Noelles Put RP Sungrown Robusto 5.5 X 50

Take # 37 Old Henry Put Cuesta Rey Pyramid No 9

Take # 5 Anejo 49 Put Kauai Cigar co Mamona light

Any questions? Good?