• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Ok, Matt. Your DC# is 0308 0070 0000 1323 3844

Shipped out this afternoon via Priority Mail

BTW, Jonesy, if you are looking for your Carolina Panthers schedule, it's in the pass folder along with the mapquest directions to some place you evidently needed directions to. :D

Ok, Matt. Your DC# is 0308 0070 0000 1323 3844

Shipped out this afternoon via Priority Mail

BTW, Jonesy, if you are looking for your Carolina Panthers schedule, it's in the pass folder along with the mapquest directions to some place you evidently needed directions to. :D
:laugh: ...dammit, I was looking for that the other day! Glad it got there ok and most everything was where it was supposed to be. I'll chalk the Samba up to an oversight on my part. Thanks for joining in the pass Danny!

:laugh: ...dammit, I was looking for that the other day! Glad it got there ok and most everything was where it was supposed to be. I'll chalk the Samba up to an oversight on my part. Thanks for joining in the pass Danny!

I finished the inventory and was thinking,

"Oh this is great, I'm the first person in the pass and there is a stick missing." Then I start thinking... "hmmmm...is this a test of some kind?" So I recount and recount again, then I take all the foam out of the box to see if it was hidden somewhere." Then I see all the Carolina Panther stuff and was wondering if it was some kind of precursor to a contest and maybe I needed to read and commit that stuff to memory."

Sometimes I think too much :blush:

Pass list is updated. Please don't forget about the contest people!! I'd hate to see that prize package sit because of not enough participation!

I'll take the Panther's schedule::put a map to Superbowl XLIII,
cause that is where you guys will see the Panthers end up.

Looking for the pass to come back through the Carolinas.

Danny - WELL DONE! You got the package, inventoried it properly, made good puts and takes, and did it all quickly. Good man.

I set aside a dozen smokes for my part in the trade today, over the course of some tupperdor maintenance this morning. Not 100% perfect but solid. I may have to zip into the city to "trade up" - to pick up sticks which match up with ones I want to trade for. It's a start.

Just a quick question. Shouldn't this be moved to the "pass in progress" section now?

I am ready
Spoke with Desert Rat on the phone this afternoon
OK Matt...you're stepping up to the plate....tell us what you have in mind?

Great Job Danny...good eye on the missing stick, you set a fine example for all of us on how to treat the Pass. If we all follow your lead, that thing will back to Jonesy before you know it.

Danny - WELL DONE! You got the package, inventoried it properly, made good puts and takes, and did it all quickly. Good man.

I set aside a dozen smokes for my part in the trade today, over the course of some tupperdor maintenance this morning. Not 100% perfect but solid. I may have to zip into the city to "trade up" - to pick up sticks which match up with ones I want to trade for. It's a start.

Ok Danny stop showing off!! :) I am sweating now. I am going through the list there a couple I have my eye on. Now I have to think what I have in my humi that I can replace them with. O the pressure. But am lovin' every moment.

Kristin

Im really hoping those Casa are still there when it comes to me. I have some great puts for them.

Danny...

You didn't want to sleep with it one night? :laugh:

:laugh:

I really wanted to get that box out of this desert as fast as possible to avoid any heat related issues. It was 114 here last week and this week we've been at 105 daily with RH sitting in the teens. Not good conditions for such a valuable cargo. ;)

I will post my intentions tonight. There is such a selection it's hard to decide.
The pass should be at my place tomorrow.

I will post my intentions tonight. There is such a selection it's hard to decide.
The pass should be at my place tomorrow.
Take your time and make as many selections as you want....there's plenty to choose from!

You can say that again!

It's one thing to look at the list in print form and quite another to look at all 50 sticks laid out on your desk and then try and pick no more than 7. It's a good thing I made my picks ahead of time because it would have been a tough decision to make once the pass arrived. Many of those sticks just looked too delicious and tasty!

Danny