• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 24 hours till Dark Lord Day! :)

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, Mariano blew a save last night in the bottom of the 9th and the Sox had a solo homer in the 11th to win 5 - 4. They'll be back at today at Fenway at 1610 (4:10pm) and hopefully A.J. Burnett has another good outing and we tie up this series. We're heading out in a bit to Queens, NY to the new Citi Field to catch the Mets vs. Nationals game which has the 1st pitch going off at 1310 (1:10pm). I should be a great day to be out at a ball game as the weather guessers are predicting the temps to be in the mid 80s and sunny:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0273

I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys a few of thier favorites as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Happy Sunday. Well, it was a great day yesterday at the new Mets stadium (Citi Field), we all had a good time and enjoyed the experience. Listened to the Yankees / Red Sox game on the way home and it was a battle back and forth with Boston finishing on the top 16 - 11. The two teams will meet again this evening at 2005 (8:05pm) for one more battle in the ole' Fenway Park. Today I'll be on the back deck relaxing with a couple of primo sticks, cool drinks, bbq on an I'll be watching the NASCAR race from Talladega Superspeedway: http://www.nascar.com/races/tracks/tal/index.html. It's one of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s favorite tracks and hopefully he has a great day and bounces back with a top five finish. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!!!

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. I'm not sure that everyone saw yesterday's damatic finish at the NASCAR race in Talladega so I'm posting the video for your viewing. The first 1.5 minutes builds you up to it the all lets loose:

http://www.nascar.com/video/cup/2009/04/26...scar/index.html

Congrats to Brad Keselowski and the entire James Finch racing team along with all of the other 43 racers to put on a great show yesterday. Also, last night the Yankees got beat by the Red Sox and now they are on thier way to play the Detroit Tigers for the next three evenings. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, we leave for CigarFest 2009 this Friday at noon!!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone, the joe is brewin' and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. Well, I'm not sure what's up but the Yankees dropped thier 4th in a row. They lost last night to the Tigers, 4 - 2. I know that it's still early in the season and all but every game counts in my book. Anyway, the weather has been very nice for the past 5 or 6 days and after today it'll be back to normal with spring showers and temps in the 60s - 70s:

We are 3 days till the CigarFest weekend starts with a Man O' War rolling event from 1700 - 2000 (5 - 8pm) and then there is the Rocky Patel event from 2100 - 2400 (9 to midnight). http://www.cigarfest.org/index.asp
Well, I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy it while it lasts....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well it was good to see the Yankees turn it around last night and give someone else a butt kickin'. The final score was 11 - 0 with the win going to Phil Hughes with help from Jose Molina hitting a grand slam:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...sp&c_id=nyy

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great "Hump Day" and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee is on. Well, we are one day away from driving up to Split Rock Resort for this year's CigarFest 2009. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve Day, I can hardly wait for the time to get here. I've got to pack up some cigars still and my personnal stuff which should take hardly no time at all. Anyway, the Yankees edged out the Tigers last night for a win and now they're back in town this evening taking on the Angels at 1905 (7:05pm) with A.J. Burnett starting on the mound for the Bombers. Also, since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stick and definitely finalizing all the plans for this weekend with the dozen or so S / BOTL that are going to the event. If your within driving distance to Schlesingers, stop on by and enjoy a favorite or two and if you are not, I hope you enjoy as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, today is the day we head up to CigarFest 2009, woooooo hoooooo!!!!!! There are a number of events we want to attend this weekend as well as hang out with everyone this afternoon / evening at the big BBQ. I talked with Mark (mrtapes) yesterday and he'll be meeting us this evening, drive safely brother and watch your speed. Also, it was great to see the Yankees win last night and hopefully they keep it up through out the weekend. The NASCAR racers are in Richmond, VA this weekend and I'll be catching up with those races Sunday when I get home. Most likely I won't be on-line till we get back from CigarFest so I hope everyone has a super weekend and enjoys......... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is definitely on. CigarFest 2009 was a huge success and the weekend from start to finish was a blast!!! We got to see dozens of friends as always, smoked top knotch cigars from when we left New York all through out the weekend and made it home without loosing anything or getting in trouble. I can hardly wait to see how they will top this year's event next year at CigarFest 2010. I did get a lot of great photos and will be posting them asap. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and yes, the joe is brewin'. The weather is definitely spring time with showers off and on with temps in the 50s & 60s. Last night the Yankees hosted the Red Sox and had a 2.5 hour rain delay and lost 6 - 4, for the full story, look here:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...sp&c_id=nyy

They'll be back at it this evening at 1905 (7:05pm) and hopefully the Bombers can get a "W" tonight. Anyway, have a great day all and enjoy a favorite or two or......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, I'm not sure what's up with the Yankees as we still haven't beat the Red Sox this year and we have another chance today at 1905 (7:05pm). It's as if there is a curse against them or something, might have to get a medicine man in there and spread some magic powder. I hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day and enjoys......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and yes, the joe is brewin' as always. I hate to say it but the Bronx Bombers lost another one and this time it was a solo homer in the botom of the 10th. Again, they'll be back at it this evening at 1905 (7:05pm) and let's see if the luck swings towards the Yankees for a change. Also, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying a couple of top knotch CAO cigars. Steve (toje) from CAO will be there tonight with specials and door prizes. Here is the cut and paste from the CAO website for your convenience:

5/7/2009 - New Windsor, NY - Escape With CAO at Hudson Valley Cigars.
Escape with CAO in New Windsor at Hudson Valley Cigars. CAO featured cigars will include an assortment of CAO's highly-rated cigars, including CAO Lx2, CAO Gold, and more. Take advantage of one-day only special deals and door prizes. Meet CAO Regional Sales Manager, Steve Faccenda, and "Escape with CAO!" For more information, please call (845) 562-1762.

I hope eveyone has a great day and hopefully we see a few new faces this evening........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and a big TGIF!!!! Well, we had a great time last night at Schlesingers but I can't say the same for the Yankees as Mariano allowed to homers back to back in the ninth for the 1st time in his carreer. Hopefully they get back on the winning track soon and turn things around. This weekend the NASCAR racers are in Darlington, SC whyere it all started years ago. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys a few of your favorites through out it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the coffee is on thanks to Mr. Jerry who bombed me some Killer Beans Electric-Chair Espresso, thank you brother!!!!!

Good morning everyone and yes, the Killer Beans Electric-Chair Espresso coffee is on again. Yesterday Beth and I went over to a colleague of mine from West Point that was hosting a retirement party for a Lieutenant colonel friend of ours along with two Captains that were getting out. I carried a bag of primo sticks and enjoyed a Montecristo - Edmundos myself that was very tastey. Then we came home and I went back and forth from the Yankees game to the Nationwide Series NASCAR race. A-Rod is back and hit a homer with his 1st pitch at bat. The Yankkes won 4 - 0 and Matt Kenseth won the race after Kyle Busch had a flat with only a couple of laps to go. The NASCAR Sprint Cup racers will be back at it this evening at 1930 (7:30pm) as will the Yankees taking on the Orioles at 1905 (7:05pm). I hope everyone has a super saturday and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on and Beth is out shopping and on her way home with fresh baked muffins. Yesterday was a super day overall except for the Yankees getting beat 12 - 5 by the Orioles. Beth and I went to Schlesinger's last night for dinner and I enjoyed a Rocky Patel Decade Lonsdale prior to my full rack of ribs (I ended up bringing half of them home). Afterwards, we came home and I watched the NASCAR race from Darlington, SC and a big congrats to Mark Martin and the entire Rick Hendrick racing team. Today, the Yankees take on the Orioles one more time at 1335 (1:35pm) with Joba Chamberlain on the mound for the Bombers. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to relax as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. Yesterday was another nice one filled with tastey treats, a Yankees win and primo ceegars. I know that this will be a busy week at the office as the senior class here at West Point graduates on the 23rd. I hope that the weather holds up as Graduation is outdoors in the Stadium so a number of the meetings we'll have will be out there:

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. It's another day filled with meetings and such and then this evening Beth and I will be taking out one of her brothers for his 45th B-Day dinner. Hopefully the Yankees are on the TV while we are out but Beth and her brother Mike are Mets fans and I have a feeling that the bar will have that game on instead. I'm sure if I ask nicely, the bartender can check the score of the Yankees / Blue Jays game now and then. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and a Happy Hump-Day wish to all of you. I see that the Yankees lost last night against the Blue Jays, let's hope that they can bounce back tonight with a win. Besides the normal running around here on West Point this time of the year in preperation for Graduation (Saturday the 23rd of May), everything is going smoothly as planned. I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy a favorite cigar if you get the chance....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.