• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee is on this fine Saturday morning. It's good to see you posting Frank, I'll call you later on this afternoon. Well, it was good to see the Yankees win again yesterday with a 4 - 1 victory over the Royales. They'll be back at it again tonight at 1910 (7:10pm) and lets keep the straek going. This afternoon there is a NASCAR Nationwide Series race on live from Nashville raceway at 1500 (3pm). So as long as the weather isn't too bad, I should be out on the back deck with the BBQ on and smoking a favorite stogie or two. I hope everyone has a super saturday and enjoys it as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. A big thumbs up for the Bronx Bombers at they won again 6 - 1 over the Royals giving CC Sabathia his 1st win of the season. They'll finish up their 3 game series today at 1410 (2:10pm) with Joba Chamberlain on the mound for the Yankees. Also yesterday, the NASCAR race from Nashville was an exciting one and a big thumbs up to Joey Logano for holding off his team mate Kyle Busch for the win. This morning we have a number of family members coming over for brunch so I better get going and help out Beth with what ever needs to get done. So I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a couple of your favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Easter!!!!

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, yesterday's Yankees / Royals game was back and forth all through out it and the Royals went ahead in the bottom of the 8th and never looked back. Tonight they'll be in Tampa Bay at 1908 (7:08pm) with Wang starting on the mound for the Bombers. Either way we had a great day yesterday with a house full of family and friends over for brunch and then Beth and I went over in the afternoon to one of her sisters for Easter dinner. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, CigarFest 2009 is only 18 days away!!!!!!!!

Got in at 5:30 am, opened at 7:00 am. The shop is filled with sleepy folks drinking coffee and enjoying a pastry.

I'm just about ready for my second latte.

Gotta blend up another batch of Electric Chair Espresso as we're starting to run low...40 lbs should get me to Thursday!

Good morning everyone and yes, the joe is brewin'. Well, it was a major blow out for the Yankees last night with a 15 - 5 loss. The one thing that was cool though is Nick Swisher (outfielder / 1st baseman) got the chance to pitch the 8th inning and give the bullpen a break. He got the 3 outs needed and even recorded a strike out:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...sp&c_id=nyy

They'll be back at it tonight again at 1908 (7:08pm) and hopefully the tides will change in the Bombers favor. Anyway, I hope all of you have a good day and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, it was good to see the Yankees bounce back from that beating they received Monday evening with a win last night. A.J. Burnett had a no-hitter going into the 7th inning but a single stopped that and the final score was 7 - 2. They are back at it for one more today at 1608 (4:08pm) and hopefully they'll end up with another W before heading home for tomorrow's home opener in the brand new Yankees Stadium. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great "Hump Day" and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and as always, the joe is brewin'. Well, since yesterday was Tax Day, I went to the "Tea Party of the Hudson Valley" last night with my boss. There was a good 3 to 4 thousand people in attendance and we got to exercise two of our Rights; Freedom of Speach & Assembly:

http://www.fishkillteaparty.com/

There must have been good karma in the air as the Bronx Bombers came back in the top of the 9th inning and won thier game 4 - 3. Today is "Opening Day" at the new Yankees Stadium, it would be great if they can keep the streak up and win today. Also, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo sticks and friendship of our S / BOTL. If you're in the area stop on by and join in on the fun. Either way, I hope you have a great day and enjoy a favorite cigar as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and I'm heading to Manhattan today with Beth in a little bit. We are going to spend the day in the city shopping (cigar store stops are mandatory), walking through Cental Park, having dinner at Mocha Hungarian http://local.yahoo.com/info-11136424-mocca...=New+York%2C+NY and then stopping at a local watering hole for a couple of cold beers. We're going to stop by Nat Shermans and see the great folks there and see how the lounge ended up as the last time I was there it was still in the working progress. Well, yesterday the Yankees got there butts kicked and hopefully they rebound with a win today. Also last night we had a good time at Schlesingers, it was great to see Israel (uptown_isy) and all the regulars come out since the weather is getting nice out. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and TGIF........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well our trip to the City was very good yesterday. Perfect weather with temps in the low 70s and sunny. It was good to see the Yankees win and hopefully they keep doin' it. Tonight the NASCAR racers are in Phoenix at 2000 (8pm) in a good ole' Saturday night shootout:

http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/

The Yankees are on at 1540 (3:40pm) on FOX which will round out the day full of sports and entertainment for everyone. The BBQ will be on and I'll be outback enjoying primo sticks on the back deck. I hope everyone gets to do the same and has a great weekend as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning guys. Boots hit the ground at the usual 5:00am and I was at the coffee shop by 5:30.

Opened the doors at 7:00am with several cars waiting outside for us. Had a great day on Saturday as is was warm which seems to bring everyone out. Had the Purdue Tango Club in from 6:30pm til 9:pm, all 46 of them had a wonderful time doing their thing...great to watch them go at it.

Got home at 10:30pm, stuffed some food down my neck and went to bed.

Today is my day off (sort of). Came in this morning at 8:30am to clean up the espresso machine and to make some big lattes for the crew at the wine and cheese shop across the street. They do one hell of a great breakfast on Sunday morning...I should be there in less than 30 minuets and then it's back home for a nap. Damned, even my hair hurts this morning!

I hope all of you have a great Sunday!!

Hey Charlie, where are you today brother? Hey guess what, I was driving down some back road yesterday in Carmel and saw our pal Louie D. crossing the street with his mail!!!

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on always and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. Mr. Jerry, I'm glad to see that you took off a little time yesterday for yourself. Also, Ralph, did you take a break and smoke one with Louie? Let me tell you, Saturday evening we had a one of our neice's stay over and the computer is in that room. By the time we had breakfast and got all cleaned up, it was close to noon and wanted to get a few things done. Plus the Yankees loss Saturday didn't give me any reason to do anything special on-line. Yesterday on the other hand, they won and split the 4 game series with Cleveland 2 a piece. Oakland is in town now and they'll be back at it tonight at 1905 (7:05pm) with Andy Pettitte on the mound. Anyway, I hope all of you have a great week and enjoy a few of your favorites through out it....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's still raining outside since yesterday. The Yankees were rained out last night and the weather guessers say that this trend will continue through tomorrow:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...Field2=-74.0273

Beth is a Mets fan and we have tickets for Saturday's game and they are predicting upper 70s and sunny. Should be a great day for a ball game and it will be nice to see the new stadium as well. Anyway, I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Getting ready to open the shop so the city of Lafayette can wake up.

Hey Charlie, I hope you and Beth have a great time at the game...bring your sunblock!

Good morning all and yes the coffee is on for "Hump Day". Well, it was good to see the Bronx Bombers win another one with a final score of 5 - 3. Pettitte looked outstanding for 7 innings and Rivera was unstopable as a colser again:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...sp&c_id=nyy

Today the Yanks have a day game with a start time of 1305 (1:05pm) and hopefully CC Sabathia can put up another W for the team. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

6:00am and I've got my first cup of coffee in my hand...I'm gonna need it today.
Big coffee roasting is finished and I'm going to be filling up the storeroom this morning. It smells soooo good I almost can't stand it!

Looks like the rain is going to end this afternoon and it's going to be in the 80's this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. Well yesterday's Yankees / A's baseball game was a good one. It went into the bottom of the 14th inning and Melky Cabrera hit a two-run homer winning it for the Bombers, 9 - 7. They are off today and will be in Boston tomorrow evening at 1910 (7:10pm) taking on thier rival Red Sox. Well, since today is Thursday and all, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson valley Cigars this evening around 1900 (7pm) enjoying primo ceegars and catching up on the world news. If you're in the area and have a couple of hours of free time, stop on by and join us. If you're not in the neighborhood, I hope you enjoy and have a great time as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and a big TGIF!!!!! Well, we had a great time last night at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars with a packed house to include LouieD (who is now definitely a Thursday night club member) and a good 50 other S / BOTL. The big talk was next weeks CigarFest 2009 and we have a good dozen or so of us heading out Friday at noon sharp. As far as this weekend, the Yankees are in Boston with the 1st game this evening at 1910 (7:10pm) with Joba Chamberlain startin' on the mound for the Bombers. Also, NASCAR is at the biggest track on the curcuit, Talladega Superspeedway: http://www.nascar.com/races/tracks/tal/index.html. There is also the NHL playoffs in full force as well as the PGA and other sporting events all weekend. Since Beth is a big time Mets fan, we are going to see them play the Nationals tomorrow down at the new Citi Field. Should be a great day weather wise and hopefully I can get a cigar in while we are tailgating down in Queens, NY. I hope everyone has a super weekend and gets to enjoy the great weather as well with a couple of your favorites........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Damn Charlie, do you ever take a day and just rest!?! Your often in two places at once. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.