• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. It was good to see the Yankees rebound last night as they did with an 8 - 2 victory with Andy Pettitte on the mound. For the full story:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...sp&c_id=nyy

The same two teams will be back at tonight at 1907 (7:07pm) and hopefully the Bombers will be the victor one more time. Well, since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo sticks and a couple of cool ones. I did receive a PM from Sean (Seanholio) who is here on business and will try to make it this evening as well. So if you're in the area and have some time to burn, stop on by and join in on the fun. If you're not a local S/BOTL, I hope you have a great day as well and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Seanholio was here yesterday and will be stopping by....so will I Charlie. See you guys later!

Good morning all and a big TGIF is well deserved!!!! We had a great time at Schlesinger's last night with a big group of regulars and a few new ones as well. It was good to see Israel (uptown_isy) last night but I was informed that Sean (Seanholio) came down with a bad sore throat and all and couldn't make it. Hopefully the next time Sean comes out to the East Coast we'll get to herf. Anyway, it was good to see Matsui hit an 8th inning go ahead homer to give the Yankees a 3 - 2 win last night. Tonight they'll be back in the Bronx taking on the Twins at 1905 (7:05pm) and let's keep it up with another "W". I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to enjoy a couple of your favorites....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!

Heh. Morning all! 0520 here, and I've been up for hours. Not doing coffee yet, but sure thinking about it...

Hope ya'll have a great day!

Trey

Good morning everyone and as always, the joe is brewin'. We had a house guest last night and this morning we did the traditional belgium waffles for breakfast. It was good to see the Yankees win last night in the bottom of the 9th inning and hopefully they continue the streak today with the first pitch at 1305 (1:05pm):

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Also today, Beth and I will going over to one of my brother-in-laws for a bbq / birthday party. Later on this evening, the NASCAR racers will be in Charlotte, NC for the All-Star race which the winner will get 1 million dollars as this is a no points race. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair Espresso is on. Yesterday we had a great day filled with primo sticks, a variety of BBQ, cool drinks along with family and friends celibrating. The Yankees won again yesterday with a walk-off homer in the bottom of the 12th inning from A-Rod. The Bombers will be at it again today at 1305 (1:05pm) against the Twins with A.J. Burnett on the mound for the Yankees. The NASCAR All-Star race was great last night as well with Tony Stewart winning the Million Dollars for his team. Today should be a relaxing one in preperation for the busy week we have ahead of us. It's Grad Week at West Point and there are parades and a variety of festivities all week long building up to Saturday's Graduation. Anyway, I hope everyone as a great day as well and you get to enjoy a favorite ceegar while you're at it......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone and as always, the joe is brewin'. It was another win for the Yankees in the same fashion they have been doing it for the past few days. This time it was Johnny Damon hitting a walk-off homer in the bottom of the 10th making it a 3 - 2 victory:

After the game was over, one of my brother-in-laws called me and said that he has tickets to this coming Tuesday night's game against the Orioles and asked if I wanted them. Beth and I will headin' to the Bronx Tuesday after work and it will be our first time in the new stadium, yeah baby. Anyway, I hope all of you have a great week and enjoy a few of your favorites through out it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, the Yankees won another one last night with a 7 - 6 victory over the Twins sweeping them 4 games in a row. I'll be headin' down to the Bronx this afternoon to catch this evening's game against the Orioles and hopefully they get lucky number seven win under thier belts. I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and thank god for coffee. We got home late last night after having a great time at the New Yankees Stadium watching the Bombers crush the Orioles last night 9 - 1. It was lucky win #7 as they had 7 runs in the 7th inning. CC Sabathia pitched very well for the Yanks and and hopefully Phil Hughes can do the same tonight as well. Today should be another busy day at West Point with Graduation week and all that entails. Anyway, I hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day and enjoys......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. Well, it was another solid win for the Yankees last night making it 8 in a row with a final score of 11 - 4. Nick Swisher, Robinson Cano and Melky Cabrera hit back-to-back-to-back consecutive homers in the 2nd inning to break it wide open. Tonight they'll be back at with the Orioles one more time starting at 1905 (7:05pm) with Joba Chamberlain starting on the mound for the Bombers. Since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo sticks, cool drinks and catching up on all the missed world news from each other. If you're close by, stop on over and join in on the fun and if not, I hope you have a great day as well and enjoy......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and a big TGIF so far. With Graduation here at West Point tomorrow, we have to be in at 0500 (5am) and have the Emergency Operation Center (EOC) up and running hot at 0530 (5:30am). http://www.usma.edu/Garrison/sites/directorates/dptms.asp Last night we had a great time at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars watching the Yankees win thier 9th in a row while enjoying fine cigars and the camaraderie of all the S / BOTL there. Joba Chamberlain was taken out after 2 outs in the first inning resulting from a line drive hitting him in the knee: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/articl...sp&c_id=nyy
This evening the Bombers take on the Phillies in the Bronx with the 1st pitch at 1905 (7:05pm) with A.J. Burnett on the mound. I hope everyone has a super Memorial Day weekend and enjoys......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Oh yeah, the coffee is on!!!!!!

Good morning all and yes, it's 0400 (4am) on a Saturday morning. Got a fresh pot of Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso on and I'm sure that they be more later on as the day goes by. I just wanted to stop in as I have to take off in a few minutes to the EOC. I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing day, enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Yesterday's Graduation at West Point went off well with hardly any hiccups at all. By 1300 (1pm), there were 900+ new 2nd Lieutenants in today's U.S. Army, HOOAH!!! Later on yesterday, the Yankees played the Phillies again in the Bronx and in the bottom of the 9th inning, the Bombers scored 3 runs for a come back win with a final score of 5 -4:

Today they'll play one more time at 1305 (1:05pm) and hopefully we take the series as this will be the rubber game. After that, the NASCAR racers are down in Charlotte, NC and will race the longest race of the season, the CocaCola 600. Starting time for that is 1700 (5pm) and will run for a good 5 hours. We'll be barbequing all day today and I'll be kicking back enjoying a few of my favorites and I hope you all do the same............ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and Happy Memorial Day. I've got a fresh pot of coffee on and I plan on making a traditional english breakfast with eggs, bacon and toast. In a couple of hours I have to run over to West Point to ensure the Memorial Day Wreath Laying Ceremony goes off as planned at 1200. Then this afternoon I'll come home and relax and watch the rain delayed NASCAR race that starts at 1200 as well. I'll TVO the race and catch up to the live race within the first hour fast forwarding past all the comercials and all. I hope everyone has a great day and continues to enjoy themselves through out this long weekend......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning all and as always, the joe is brewin'. Well yesterday was a perfect weather day for a day of rememberance. We had a great Memorial Day Ceremony at West Point and then I relaxed the rest of the day with Beth and a couple of my brother-in-laws. The NASCAR race got rain shortened and David Reutimann won his first race by default:

http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/headlines/...nner/index.html

Also, the Yankees ripped the Rangers 11 - 1 and they'll be back at it this evening at 2005 (8:05pm) with Joba Chamberlain starting on the mound for the Bombers. I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few more favorites through out it........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Hump Day already. There's not much going on at West Point right now as the Graduated class has moved on and the 3 lower classes are getting ready to go out to Camp Buckner and Camp Natural Bridge for summer. The new freshman (Plebe) class gets here the 29th of June so we have a good month till then. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Camp Natural Bridge? Now doesn't that sound special. Maybe they can do a panty raid on the girls camp across the lake. :p Just kidding, I'm sure it is good Army training just like in Stripes. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.