• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day John (jfields)

Happy Birthday and many happy returns, you are a class act and deserve only the best, so make sure you smoke at least one grape-kewi-cherry-limeaide white owl....

Tim

Happy birthday! Enjoy the day and do something different, go out snowmobiling, cause i'm not. :laugh:

Happy Birthday John! May your hair come back and your vitality return........awe, who am I kidding! Sit outside and enjoy a few sticks! :thumbs:

Happy 40th John! Go tear it up man (if you still have it in you) :) :( Otherwise, smoke one or two of your finest. And do tell...

Happy Birthday John, you old fart!

I woke up in the fetal position with drool coming out of the corner of my mouth and the t.v. remote in the other hand... my head frantically searching from side-to-side, "AH SHIT... I missed his birthday! HOW could I miss it? HOW?"

Well, I guess I didn't miss it afterall. Whew! All that drama for nothing, sheesh.

Do me a favor, John... I'm not sure when I'm off my smoking hiatus so smoke a good one for both of us today. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

40? Man, we'll be lucky if he's able to walk to the computer and read all these posts!

Happy Birthday, John.

Happy Birthday, John! Enjoy your 40th. Smoke a couple of good ones. I know you've got them!

Rob