• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hate to do this to ya Sam, but the community has to know...

It will be a week tomorrow that Sam promised his end being sent out to Golfie. It will be 3 MONTHS on Saturday since Sam entered into the PIF and promised to send something to Golfie. I think we waited less time on Lee, and Ray has weighed in, Tom's weighed in, Phil has weighed in, Alan's weighed in, and Brian's weighed in. Sounds like 5 votes from senior guys for the Scumbag List.

Too bad this had to happen Sam. :(

That isn't how the list addition works, but I think we have consensus for nomination. I will bring it up.

I just see this as unfortunate. He seemed to be a well liked member of the community. I don't understand why would he get involved if he is not responsible enough to follow through. The outcome in a situation like this will never be positive. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just a member here, I have no services to offer anymore. Just suprised to see a situation like this even occur here.

It will be a week tomorrow that Sam promised his end being sent out to Golfie. It will be 3 MONTHS on Saturday since Sam entered into the PIF and promised to send something to Golfie. I think we waited less time on Lee, and Ray has weighed in, Tom's weighed in, Phil has weighed in, Alan's weighed in, and Brian's weighed in. Sounds like 5 votes from senior guys for the Scumbag List.

That isn't how the list addition works, but I think we have consensus for nomination. I will bring it up.

LOL that's what I meant, but I suck at clarifying. :D

Aye, Jon, I do believe the time has come. Anybody get in contact with Rod yet?

Aye, Jon, I do believe the time has come. Anybody get in contact with Rod yet?

Someone said they did but Rod has said the best way to get his attention is by sending him a email. Not just simply using the Report function. :p

OK, OK, I'm up.... Keel haul the Son of a Bitch.

Doc

OK, OK, I'm up.... Keel haul the Son of a Bitch.

Doc

Now it's official!
thumbs-up.gif

Now that Doc's weighed in, Brian and Jon have seconded and thirded it, Phil's bringing it up to his secret society of Illuminati, and Rod's been contacted... I think it's safe to say Sam will be banished at the least. Damn shame but this is what happens when you shirk your responsibility and run from the community.

To be fair, I have not passed yet my much needed judgment.

Edit: I can't spell. Get off me.

Got a hold of Sam via twitter, he's reading the thread now, hopefully he'll have something to say about all this.