• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Helloooooo from Minnesota - new to CP

I guess Kenny is very picky about what cigars he smokes :p . As for FOG = F***ing old guy.

Welcome to CP & long ashes :thumbs:

Favorite smokes:

AF Hemmingway Signature Maduro (lots of luck finding them :0 )
Montecristo No. 2 ISOM
Partagas Ser. D No. 4 ISOM

Enjoy,
Brent

WOW! What a way to jump right in. WELCOME TO CP!

Ashton VSG, just about any CAO, AF Dbl Chateau Fuente :thumbs:

Welcome Waliguy!

It's always great to have a another BOTL join CP!

Favorites huh??
I tend to keep it simple...

waliguy said:
Little contest for you. Normally the newbie gets a welcome package, but lets turn the tables a little.

Welcome package?? I'm supposed to send newbies welcome packages?? How come I never get these inter-department memos! HELLO! I have a fax machine! Email....up and running! Sheesh, I feel like an FNG or something!

Oh. Wait. I am an FNG. Damn. How soon we forget! :lookup:

Well, welcome Waliguy!! :thumbs: Looks like you'll be a good addition to this family, 'ya old FNG you! :) :)

Welcome.

Putting a label on my 3 fav smokes is impossible. But right now I will just have to go with the three highest rated (by me) smokes I have had

1986' Davidoff Chateau Latour
Arturo Fuente Anejo 77 (shark)
WOAM

Well that is tuff, the Davi deffinetly makes the list (One of a kind) but the others, though outstanding smokes could be replaced with many others.

Well my choice has been made, thanks for adding a couple of gray hairs to my young head :p :p :p

Phil

Howdy & welcome to CP waliguy. Three choices will be tough considering how many great cigars are out there. My three choices are:

Monte# 2
WOAM
Opus X Petite Lancero

Definitely a great way to make an entrance and I'll be seeing you around the board..... :D :thumbs: :p

Nice of you to do a contest and always fun :)

Skip it for me - just want to say welcome to CP! :thumbs:

Sam

Well hey there Waliguy, let me be the first... well the second.... ok, maybe the fifteenth person to welcome you to CP! Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy, and light up a good one - you're among friends now.
As far as my favorites go, I think I'd have to choose the following:
Anything Hemmingway, but particularly Short Story
Anything Padron, but particularly the 3000's
Last, but not least - I'm particularly fond of Partagas Short's.

Thanks for the great opportunity here.
Dave ;)

Another newbie! Well, welcome to the crazy house. :)

AVO Maduro Belicoso
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
AF Sungrown Chateau

:thumbs:

Chris, welcome bro. Since I know I'm going to win this contest, just hang onto my Davidoff's until I see you in a few weeks. ;)

Welcome to CP! You're gonna love it here. 3 favorite sticks are:

1) Cohiba SR Pyramide
2) Cohiba Esplendido
3) Cohiba Robusto

Welcome to CP Waliguy - with a start like this, not only will you love it here, i think you'll be very popular! :0

Ashton VSG
PAM
Davidoff Millenium

BTW>>>
The contest winner gets cigars of my choice, not yours...LOL! Smoked all my Davidoffs and Dunhills already. ;)

That's ok, when I win (hint hint) I'll be happy with whatever cigars you happen to offer. :D

Dave ;)

Chris, great to see you over here! :)

My favorites are the same as Kenny's also... :D

Hey, Waliguy.

Welcome, I'm knew also. Wish I had the stock that the others have. I'm at a modest 1 Box of Henry Clays aging.

Here's my Three

Henry Clay
Hoyo de Monterrey
Partagas Black Label

We already met in Chat, but seeing as how I got laid off today, a contest might be nice.

Glad you made it to CP, and hopefully sometime we can do some Fishing together, tho I think you might have to comedown to Texas and be a BassGuy cause Mini Soda is too fer north for this redneck :D

As for my faves:

Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown
Almost any Padron mode
CAO Brazilia Samba

Did I win? :p