• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Helloooooo from Minnesota - new to CP

Alright! - someone else from MN - we're gaining on the southerners. I'm up in Duluth - at the rate we're going we should be able to put together a nicely-sized herf in the cities with quite a few people soon.

La Gloria Cubana S. R Maduro
Cohiba
SLR

Welcome to CP. I just joined at it seems like a pretty cool place to hang.

Cigars for me.

Anything :D

Actually I am pretty new to cigar smoking, so anything that the knowledgable recommend is ok by me. I live in Canada anyways, so I doubt I'll be getting many bombs in my cigar smoking career.

welcome aboard... Normally I'd say sit back and relax, you'll learn alot from these old fog's, but in your case I might ask you some questions....

I'm new to cigars so my favorites so far VSG's belicosos, an occasional padron, and most any AF....

again, welcome

waliguy said:
AVB - I have a Stewart-Beckwith 38-special (http://stewart-beckwith.com/wall3.htm) so space is not an issue.
I found my dream humi....now I can move out of the coolers.

Welcom bro. Glad to see someone else here that likes to fish. I hope you enjoy your stay here. For me, my fave's are Monte #2, Lusi, and Torano Exodus. Talk atcha soon.
Emo

Big Slim Junior said:
Yaaaa. Welcome aboard. There's a few of us Minn-sotans here... not to mention one or two Cheeseheads. :D Where are you in the Land of 10,000 Lakes? As for my cigar choices... just about any Gurkha, Cohiba XV, or La Gloria Cubana Series R Maduro. Again, welcome and I look forward to hearing more about you.
I guess I'm in between,
college in MN, home in WI.

but BSJ pretty much covers it all.

my 3 faves.:
Gurkhas,
La Gloria Cubana
Monteristo

:thumbs:

Wali,

hello from the south.hope you like it here. Some really nice guys, pretty helpful as well ( doens't sound like you'll need much though) LOL an FOG in FNG clothing. heads up FNG we're being infiltrated by the other side. Take it easy.

Being a newbie I don't have three favorites yet, however I do seem to be stuckin maduro land.

john

Welcome To CP! I believe you will like it here.

now for the cigars I want :0
1 of whatever you smoke the most of
1 of what you smoked last week
1 of what you smoked last month
Sounds pretty good to me ;)

welcome dude.

Punch Petit Coronation ISOM
La Aurora Preferidos 1903 #1
WOAM

Hi to another Norski.I live in So Mpls,and am pals with B.S.JR. I hit Tobacco Grove from time to time,great place great owrers.(the mens crisis center).Smokes are.Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970,Padron 1926 .Gurkha Regent Maybe seeya around Dave

rknicker,

Good eyes, those are Tacomas that were sent to me by geldor1 by mistake in his DR cleanout. I have since passed them on to the farmer down the road. :p

Welcome aboard Bruddah Waliguy! Good to see a familiar nick from CF!

As for my favs... it's the same as Kenny's.... LOL!

Aloha Bruddah!

Wade

welcome from the great state of tennessee!

AF Untold Story Maduro
Padron 2000
Montecristo 2 ISOM

Welcome to CP,

Great bunch of guys here. You will know quite a few already.

My faves, as of right now:

Aston VSG
AF Dbl Chateu Fuente (sungrown)
ERDM Robusto Zavalla

But all this may change next week.

Have fun
Jerry

Welcome to CP, and what a way to introduce yourself. As for cigars that I like.

Carlos Torano 1916's. Great cigars at a great price.

H. Upmann Sir Winstons. There is so many good things about this cigar.

Bolivar's. I just love just about all the domestics and the ISOM's great full bodied cigars.

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have, there is alot of great people here. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Welcome to cp waliguy :D

Still pretty new to cigars but so far

Montecristo 2 ISOM
any VSG
AF Hemingway Short Story

Welcome-03.gif
To CP man and enjoy.

CAO Gold
VEGAS ROBAINA FAMOSOS
MONTECRISTO NO. 2

Welcome to CP from the greatest state in our fair republic, Georgia!! Just what this site needs another 10,000 laker!! As for my favorite smokes::

Monte#4 ISOM
Vegas Robaina's
Hemingway's

Glad to have another guy, especially another FOG!!!!

LOL at Allofus...that spreadsheet looks vaguely familiar ;)

newbie question for the board...whats a FOG? I could guess, I guess.

Contest and welcomes stay open til Friday...

Oh, one more thing...you can post more than one (I don't care)...just one entry per person.