• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help a brother, or sister, out .... with pain.

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I have been dealing with bad knee pain as a result of a degenerative meniscus tear. I had been limping very badly and I had to be very careful how I placed my steps. My son bought me a bottle of Ahi Flower supplement because a mutual friend got great relief from knee pain. It was truly miraculous, inside a week my knee pain was 90% gone.

Here is the better part of the story. He had bought me the brand that the friend told him about and when I told him how much relief I got he said his company sells Ahi Flower made by Greens First, a reputable supplement company. So, I bought some from my son, it has way more omega 6 and also has omega 9. I started using the Greens First and my knee pain is gone! GONE!

I got some for John @jfields and he says he is getting good relief as well. I just checked Amazon and it's no longer listed so I called my son and he said there are back-order issues ..... apparently, the secret is out.

Below is a link to help anyone get the right product.

My son's company distributes medical supplies so this is not an attempt to help his company, this product is probably less than 1% of their sales.

Greens First Ahi flower link

ETA: I am having trouble finding on Amazon but John found it here
On Amazon LINK

Last edited:
I have arthritis in both knees, might need to check this out.

I have arthritis in both knees, might need to check this out.
I would if I were you brother!

In both my case, my friend Brian's case, and John's case it helped within a week. And just got better.

If you can find it on Amazon, due to the backorder issues, it is $36 and free shipping for a 30 day supply. I took 2 in the morning 1 at night.

ETA: link
LINKY

Damn, I was going to break out some of my more interesting toys.:rolleyes:
I'm willing to try anything once!

Last edited:
If you click on the 20% off banner at the top it helps cover the crazy shipping cost.

That's ok, we just all get spoiled with Amazon delivering stuff in 24 hours :)
Funny, Amazon is horrible at delivery in my area.

They say it will be here between 10AM and 1PM, then it's 12PM to 4PM, then it's 3PM to 7PM, then it's late, may be delivered tomorrow.

I have a 48"x24"x24" box that says "PACKAGES" their drivers will often leave the package on top of the box, in front of the box, beside the box, in the yard, on the steps, then they drive right through my yard.

Can't fix stupid!

For example
Amazon delivery.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve had a couple cortisone shots in my knee which have seemed to help, but my doc doesn’t have a source for my pain. X-ray, no arthritis. MRI, everything is intact and looks good except for some tiny ossification (whatever that is).

Doc says hopefully this last shot will get everything to be great again, if not come back and see him. For what? He can’t tell what is causing it. 😂

I’ve had a couple cortisone shots in my knee which have seemed to help, but my doc doesn’t have a source for my pain. X-ray, no arthritis. MRI, everything is intact and looks good except for some tiny ossification (whatever that is).

Doc says hopefully this last shot will get everything to be great again, if not come back and see him. For what? He can’t tell what is causing it. 😂
For what? So he can get more money!;)

I would try this stuff, it has been amazing so far for the three people I know who take it. It's $36 and there are no side effects.

Funny, Amazon is horrible at delivery in my area.

They say it will be here between 10AM and 1PM, then it's 12PM to 4PM, then it's 3PM to 7PM, then it's late, may be delivered tomorrow.

I have a 48"x24"x24" box that says "PACKAGES" their drivers will often leave the package on top of the box, in front of the box, beside the box, in the yard, on the steps, then they drive right through my yard.

Can't fix stupid!

For example
View attachment 75077

I honestly don't think the driver is stupid. I think it's one of two things.

1: The driver is a huge Rage Against The Machine fan and lives by the lyrics, "F You! I won't do what you tell me"
2: He knows how much it irks you when he doesn't put the packages inside the container. There fore will continue to do such actions to continue irking you.

Either way I like your delivery driver :D

I honestly don't think the driver is stupid. I think it's one of two things.

1: The driver is a huge Rage Against The Machine fan and lives by the lyrics, "F You! I won't do what you tell me"
2: He knows how much it irks you when he doesn't put the packages inside the container. There fore will continue to do such actions to continue irking you.

Either way I like your delivery driver :D
Or, the hood Jeff @CigarStone lives in is so dangerous that he pushes his deliveries into only 2 days a week because "its just not worth it". I heard about the guy up the street...

I have been dealing with bad knee pain as a result of a degenerative meniscus tear. I had been limping very badly and I had to be very careful how I placed my steps. My son bought me a bottle of Ahi Flower supplement because a mutual friend got great relief from knee pain. It was truly miraculous, inside a week my knee pain was 90% gone.

Here is the better part of the story. He had bought me the brand that the friend told him about and when I told him how much relief I got he said his company sells Ahi Flower made by Greens First, a reputable supplement company. So, I bought some from my son, it has way more omega 6 and also has omega 9. I started using the Greens First and my knee pain is gone! GONE!

I got some for John @jfields and he says he is getting good relief as well. I just checked Amazon and it's no longer listed so I called my son and he said there are back-order issues ..... apparently, the secret is out.

Below is a link to help anyone get the right product.

My son's company distributes medical supplies so this is not an attempt to help his company, this product is probably less than 1% of their sales.

Greens First Ahi flower link

ETA: I am having trouble finding on Amazon but John found it here
On Amazon LINK
@CigarStone Jeff, can you read the ingredients on the bottle and tell me if it contains gelatin, please? I’m assuming the “capsule” is gelatin based. When I enlarge the pic, it get blurry. Thanks.

Floyd T

@CigarStone Jeff, can you read the ingredients on the bottle and tell me if it contains gelatin, please? I’m assuming the “capsule” is gelatin based. When I enlarge the pic, it get blurry. Thanks.

Floyd T
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Calories20
Calories from Fat20
Total Fat2.25 g3%
Ahiflower® (B. arvensis) seed oil2.25 g
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Stearidonic Acid (SDA)384 mg*
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)945 mg*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)102 mg*
Linolenic Acid (LA)204 mg*
Omega-9 Fatty Acids
Oleic Acid (OA)135 mg*
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gel Shell (modified food starch (NON-GMO), glycerin, purified water, carrageenan), anti-oxidant rosemary extract, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate.
This is to confirm that Ahiflower oil is manufactured from fully refined and deodorized Buglossoides arvensis seed oil, which contains no detectable protein and is therefore considered to be free of allergens including gluten, which is a protein complex.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.

@SKYDIVNEKD it does call itself 100% Vegan also. Which I found this if anyone cares :)
Gelatin is not vegan. However, there is a product called “agar agar” that is sometimes marketed as “gelatin,” but it is vegan. It is derived from a type of seaweed.

Thanks. I ordered one bottle to try out, with Michelle. If it works, I’m in for the routine shipments. Thanks again.

Floyd T