• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help a brother, or sister, out .... with pain.

I honestly don't think the driver is stupid. I think it's one of two things.

1: The driver is a huge Rage Against The Machine fan and lives by the lyrics, "F You! I won't do what you tell me"
2: He knows how much it irks you when he doesn't put the packages inside the container. There fore will continue to do such actions to continue irking you.

Either way I like your delivery driver :D
Nice try dick! It's never the same driver!

@CigarStone Jeff, can you read the ingredients on the bottle and tell me if it contains gelatin, please? I’m assuming the “capsule” is gelatin based. When I enlarge the pic, it get blurry. Thanks.

Floyd T
Yess ir .... as soon as I get home.

ETA: oopsI see Chad took care of you.

Isn't that just advertising people to steal packages from your deck box.......................that is if the drivers actually put them in there 😂
Yes it is. And I have filed a couple theft reports as a result.

And the best part, is the driver is the one who took that picture.

Last edited:
Damn, I was going to break out some of my more interesting toys.:rolleyes:
Don't threaten him with a good time! lol

I don't know what it is, but I feel much better in both knee's and ankles. I even quit taking kratom for my pain, and was glad to get off of it due to side effects. But, without something to give me relief through the long days, I chose the side effects. Large quantities of Turmeric didn't even put a dent in the inflammation, but this ahi flower definitely does without said side effects.

I don't know what it is, but I feel much better in both knee's and ankles. I even quit taking kratom for my pain, and was glad to get off of it due to side effects. But, without something to give me relief through the long days, I chose the side effects. Large quantities of Turmeric didn't even put a dent in the inflammation, but this ahi flower definitely does without said side effects.
I lit'rally just got back from an orthopedics appointment with my daughter for her shoulder which has been causing her chronic pain for a long time. They gave her a steroid injection to try and rule out something in the AC joint. Next step is a contrast MRI for a better look at the shoulder if it still causes her problems.

So... having just sat through an hour of medical explanations, my question is: Is this stuff just masking the symptoms while allowing the actual underlying problem to continue to fester and grow worse, or is it actually fixing anything besides acute pain? Is it a band-aid, or a suture?

I lit'rally just got back from an orthopedics appointment with my daughter for her shoulder which has been causing her chronic pain for a long time. They gave her a steroid injection to try and rule out something in the AC joint. Next step is a contrast MRI for a better look at the shoulder if it still causes her problems.

So... having just sat through an hour of medical explanations, my question is: Is this stuff just masking the symptoms while allowing the actual underlying problem to continue to fester and grow worse, or is it actually fixing anything besides acute pain? Is it a band-aid, or a suture?
I still have the same question Nick. Ahi flower is Omega-3 which reduces inflammation.

Here's my position on it for what it's worth. I have been taking the Ahi flowers since Father's Day and I figure if I were masking the problem and allowing myself to do damage I would know by now.

I went from painfully limping very badly to walking freely with no pain.

I'm guessing it really gives a great body inflammation response. I'm not saying it's some miracle pill that will give pain relief when you have a torn ACL, or other significant injury.

Jeff still complains about his back that has more than one vertebrae completely missing disc, but his knee pain and it giving out on him used to be his chief complaint. He is always talking about how good that feels now. That's what prompted me to say where can I get this ahi flower to try.

I'm guessing it really gives a great body inflammation response. I'm not saying it's some miracle pill that will give pain relief when you have a torn ACL, or other significant injury.

Jeff still complains about his back that has more than one vertebrae completely missing disc, but his knee pain and it giving out on him used to be his chief complaint. He is always talking about how good that feels now. That's what prompted me to say where can I get this ahi flower to try.
I don't know why my low back hurts so bad?
Low back.png

@CigarStone Jeff, can you read the ingredients on the bottle and tell me if it contains gelatin, please? I’m assuming the “capsule” is gelatin based. When I enlarge the pic, it get blurry. Thanks.

Floyd T
Floyd, in case you didn't get exactly what you needed.20231115_111508.jpg

I'm curious what ill side effects you experienced. My wife takes Kratom daily. Thanks!

I'm curious what ill side effects you experienced. My wife takes Kratom daily. Thanks!
Well, I was sleepy a lot for starters. It was nothing for me to always want afternoon naps, and to sleep in to 10 am or later. Always felt tired.

My blood pressure has gone way down since I discontinued use. When I look it up, this is listed as one of the side effects. Another, (and Jeff can confirm this) was edema in my legs, ankles, and feet. They were always swollen with fluid. I'm convinced the extra fluid may have been a contributing factor to the recent infection in my toe that turned into a blood infection, and a week in the hospital.

Lastly, and I never knew until I went to quit, but it's addictive. I went through terrible withdrawals when I was in the hospital and didn't have access to it. Reminded of the opioid withdrawals I went through before I kicked that. Thought because kratom was natural, I'd be ok.
@CigarStone had a side effect from it to that cost him a doctors visit and having to take a steroid for a spell. That prompted him to quit it was well.

Well, I was sleepy a lot for starters. It was nothing for me to always want afternoon naps, and to sleep in to 10 am or later. Always felt tired.

My blood pressure has gone way down since I discontinued use. When I look it up, this is listed as one of the side effects. Another, (and Jeff can confirm this) was edema in my legs, ankles, and feet. They were always swollen with fluid. I'm convinced the extra fluid may have been a contributing factor to the recent infection in my toe that turned into a blood infection, and a week in the hospital.

Lastly, and I never knew until I went to quit, but it's addictive. I went through terrible withdrawals when I was in the hospital and didn't have access to it. Reminded of the opioid withdrawals I went through before I kicked that. Thought because kratom was natural, I'd be ok.
@CigarStone had a side effect from it to that cost him a doctors visit and having to take a steroid for a spell. That prompted him to quit it was well.
These are from Kratom, right, not the Ahi Flower stuff?

Floyd T

Thank you! She definitely seems to have the tired part. I'll let her know. 👍

Yes Kratom. I don't notice anything but a sense of well being with ahi after almost a month.
John, do you believe the "well being" is a result of a general reduction in pain? Or maybe better sleep? Or maybe reduced cravings?