• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help a brother, or sister, out .... with pain.

John, do you believe the "well being" is a result of a general reduction in pain? Or maybe better sleep? Or maybe reduced cravings?
Reduction in inflammation pain, while getting off of Kratom. I always slept well when I was taking it. Too well! But, I didn't realize until I quit that some of my pain may have been from when I went too long without it, even if I only took it twice a day. I've done a bit of research lately, and one of the things it does over time is severely hamper the brain's ability to produce serotonin.

Where ahi flower I'm guessing gives inflammation relief with zero side affects as far as I know. So, I feel less pain, but without a hint of it being chemically dependent on something more than a vitamin pill. Not something that alters my body's chemical balance adversely.

I have a girlfriend who lives in Myrtle Beach. She's a die hard marathoner who has been running for years. She's been sidelined with hip pain for the past six months, unable to run. Nothing she took along with PT seemed to help. About two or so weeks ago I sent her enough Ahi Flower supplements to last 11 days. She just texted me this. 😎
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 5.51.01 PM.jpeg

Last edited: