• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar 11-24-07

Hey S/BOTL, 30 calendar days from today and we'll be Herfin', yeah baby....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Steve (toje), it was great seeing you last night!!! I'll see you the 17th of November for the Army vs. Tulsa footbal game.

You too Charlie......sorry I'm gonna miss this event. DAMN!!!!!!

CYA in a few weeks my friend!! GO ARMY!!!!!!!!!

Unless work related travel comes up I am there :thumbs:

How many times have we heard this before? :rolleyes: If you're going then count me out. If you back out at the last minute (as usual) then I'll do my best to be there.

How many times have we heard this before? :rolleyes: If you're going then count me out. If you back out at the last minute (as usual) then I'll do my best to be there.

Hey Bill, why don't you plan on attending either way. You know that there's plenty of room at Schlesinger's and it would be good to see and herf with you again...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Worry not Bill, I'm dragging Dan with me kicking and screaming. Why not come too and burn some leaf with us? Why let differences hinder you from meeting new people and making new friends?

Original post is updated with a few more guests from the C-Bid and cigarweekly forums...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

The guest list is coming along great with some new faces and a lot of the regulars. I'll be getting home late Sunday morning from Colorado (Army vs. Air Force football game), and I'll updated the list then with additions / updates....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'll give it a shot, but it's hard for me to say I can definitely make it. The house is keeping me busy well into the future!

Rob

Less than weeks till the Herf, yeah baby!!!! I'll update the guest list later on when I get a few minutes....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Stogieman I'll be there on Saturday, me and my friends just started a cigar club in the Newburgh area, I'll be looking for you.

Hey Stogieman I'll be there on Saturday, me and my friends just started a cigar club in the Newburgh area, I'll be looking for you.

Hey Big Jim, sound great. Why don'y you stop by Schlesinger's Thursday evening and we can BS for a bit. A large group of us meet there every Thursday around 7 to 10 PM. Hope to see you soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

I've updated the guest list as of this afternoon. I know a number of you are bringing your better halves and running partnes. That's no problem as the more the merrier. When you get the chance, send me a PM or post it here to the thread if you have a number of S/BOTL to add to your name..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'm excited!! I think I'll try the ribs next.

Dave's already thinking about dinner!!!, I may have to go for the ribs too...

We're down to 9 days and counting, single digits baby........ :D :thumbs: :p

...I don't know...Pub Burger and Fries...Hot Wings?...Schesingers Steak...Ribs?...BBQ Chicken...OMG!!! I'll just cover my eyes and point!

You forgot the pickles, Ralph!!! How could you? :laugh:

I'm thinking of desert too. Nothing like a nice cup of coffee and some sort of cake to follow on a great dinner and set the mood for a fine cigar.

OK - it's looking better and better that I'll be there.

Al (not on the board) will be going either way...so add one more.

I'll try to bring CC...but who know's with his feline temperment!

OK - it's looking better and better that I'll be there.

Al (not on the board) will be going either way...so add one more.

I'll try to bring CC...but who know's with his feline temperment!

Sounds great Gary and as you know, we'll treat Al as one of us. In reference to Bill (CC), I left him a message on his voice mail yesterday to come as well but we all know that Bill will always be Bill....... :D :thumbs: :p