• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar 11-24-07

Charlie, doesn't look like that I will make this one. I'm being dragged into NYC with the relatives. :sign: :sign:

Charlie, doesn't look like that I will make this one. I'm being dragged into NYC with the relatives. :sign: :sign:

You'll be missed Louie but we'll be thinkin' about you. I hope you have a great Turkey Day holiday and you all enjoy the city........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

THREADJACK!!!!

Interesting, a bunch of us live in NYC... got any free time to get together for a quick smoke?

Louie, you suck (really good cigars) :laugh:

Have a great holiday with the love ones ( and your relatives, too)

So - is it a 4pm start? or 2pm?

Gary, the official start time is 4pm but if you get there early as a lot of us do, the store is open at 9am and they have seating for 6 and standing room as well. I'm gonna get there around 2:30 to 3 if you want to meet up for a pre-herf cigar....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

So - is it a 4pm start? or 2pm?

Gary, the official start time is 4pm but if you get there early as a lot of us do, the store is open at 9am and they have seating for 6 and standing room as well. I'm gonna get there around 2:30 to 3 if you want to meet up for a pre-herf cigar....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

PM me your number. AL and I are shooting for 2pm.

Good news all, I just received a call from my wife Beth and she said that a few packages of cigars have arrived from various vendors. She did state that there is one rather large box that she can barely move. I can hardly wait to get home and check them out, it's almost like Christmas in November......

I will be there around 5 or 6.
Don't smoke youselves out before I get there!

Gary, I will bring Al's coffee.

-Rob

24hourstogo.jpg
Kitty..you comin'?​

Gary, I haven't heard from Bill in a few days, you may want to drop him a line. Come on CC, it's time to Herf in less than 21 hours....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

YEAH MAN!! We'll see you around three pm! Lookin' forward to seeing all you mugs there!

"If everybody had a 'gar bar
Five minutes away
Then everybody'd be herfin'
Herfin USA"

Enjoy Fellas!!!! :thumbs: Iam damn jealous of you bastids! :angry: :blush:

Typical CP herf. Generous, ugly guys. Thanks Charlie for putting this together.

But it's not a real CP herf unless there is a contest:

Here it is

link