• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar 11-24-07

A great time tonight as we gathered for the herf at Hudson Valley Cigars.
Great to meet all you guys from CP and some of the other boards.
Thanks to all that gifted Cigars, There was some nice sharing happening.
Charlie is going to heaven, even after having sinned his ENTIRE LIFE!

Thanks a lot Charlie, You are in fact THE MAN!!!!!!

I was expecting strippers....

Other than that let down, it was a great time.

And yes, the ribs were fantastic.

DAVE, you forgot about the pickles!!! Yes Sir Charles another great job at organizing the herf, nice to see everyone again, the ribs were fantastic! I can't wait for the next one already.

Awesome time. Charlie you are the Man. !!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah the pickles alone are worth visiting the steakhouse :rolleyes:

Yes all, we had a great time. It wouldn't have been so good a turn out with out you guys. All in all, I think we had a good 60 to 65 S/BOTL that attended and enjoyed them selves. I have some incredable stogies now to smoke which will make this an excellent holiday season, thank you all for being so generous. I did receive a call from Glynna Schlesinger today asking me to thank you all for being such great people. I did get a bunch of good photos taken yesterday and I'll post em' in the next couple of days for everyones view. Again, thank you all for being great S/BOTL and the next major herf will be the "Quad State Herf III" scheduled for the 23rd of February, 2008........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

count me in! :thumbs:

Outstanding Joe, it will be great to Herf with you again brother. Are you comin' back here for Christmas as well? I'm tryin' to find out if Big Steve is as well from Buffalo so we can set something up for you two as you missed this past one......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Yeah, wheres the pictures! I wanna' see how fat I look...especially after eating all those ribs!!!

Ralph, I'll get em' on tonight. I've been busier than heck with Army / Navy Week and then I relaxed at Schlesinger's last night. You'll get to see yourself in a little bit....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Well, I finally took the time to down load the pictures and here are some of there best one:

CgarDan, Dave, Moonman and Ralph (ilcchef2)

Scotty, Dee (The Eagle), Frank (AmbassadorP and his girlfriend) and Mark (mrtapes)

CgarDan, Rob300C, KevKersey and Ralph (ilcchef2)

Gary (Grateful1) and his girlfriend Toni

Rick, Dan the Man and Tom (hudsonvalley)

Hopefully others will bring thier cameras to the Quad State Herf III which will be the 23rd of Feb, 2007....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hopefully others will bring thier cameras to the Quad State Herf III which will be the 23rd of Feb, 2007....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Why's that Charlie, Did yours break after taking too many pictures of us ugly guys!??

Why's that Charlie, Did yours break after taking too many pictures of us ugly guys!??

No Mark, everyone takes different shots and variations. Okay, you are correct about being a bunch of ugly guys....... :D :thumbs: :p