• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holy Grail Pass

Okay guys, the I've edited the original posts with the list of sticks and pass lineup. Please take a look. I'll be emailing the pass info to those who provided an email address. I should have the pass out to you Puff tomorrow or Wednesday. I'll post the tracking number here.

Looking forward to a good pass!

Mojo

Mojo said:
Excellent, now it looks like we're getting somewhere. I gave a little thought as to a list of smokes in addition to the Fumas. Here is the finalized list of sticks:

1 AF 858
2 AF Short story
3 Ashton VSG Corona Gorda
4 AVO Maduro #2
5 Bolivar Fuerte Cuban Corona
6 CAO Brazilia Piranha
7 Custano
8 Ghurka Legends Perfecto
9 Graycliff Pirate Espresso
10 La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel
11 OpusX Reserva D Chateau
12 Padron 5000
13 Punch Gran Puro Sierra
14 Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild
15 Trinidad Ben Hur
16 Flor de Olivia Grand Cameroon Figurado
17 Cohiba Siglo I (ISOM)
18 Quintero y Hno. Brevas (ISOM)
19 Ramon Allones Allones Specially Selected (ISOM)
20 San Cristobal El Principe (ISOM)
21 Trinidad Reyes (ISOM)
Dang, the one time I'm near the end I have my eyes on a few cigars that will likely be gone in the begining. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Sorry Todd, I tried to minimize shipping costs for all involved. I'm sure some generous soul will have dropped in a few sticks that may like by the time it gets around to you. :D

In the words of Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson, "Yum!, yum!, gimme some!" :D :) :D Looks absolutely awesome there Mojo!!.

Well, this will be interesting. I am actually looking forward to being last. I was first on my initial pass, (this being my second) and it looks like 'good things come to him who waits'.

Just curious Mojo, how many fumas are you putting in the pass?? I'd like to perhaps take two if that would be possible. I think you mentiond that you were going to put a box of them in there, just wanted to know so that I could plan accordingly. :D :) The more that I think of your pass, the more that I think the fuma idea is one of the better ones. I'll be sure and incorporate something like that in the future should I decide to have another pass going. :)

Mojo said:
I should have the pass out to you Puff tomorrow or Wednesday. I'll post the tracking number here.
righteo, my man!

looking forward to it! :thumbs:

puffnstuff said:
Mojo said:
I should have the pass out to you Puff tomorrow or Wednesday.  I'll post the tracking number here.
righteo, my man!

looking forward to it! :thumbs:
Woo-hoo!! :) :thumbs: :thumbs:

SFG, I've actually put in two Fumas for every pass participant to have a couple. Does that work?

Puff --

I dropped it in the mail yesterday afternoon. It was my first time using the automated machine they had at the post office. I sent it Priority Mail and got insurance and thought I ordered package tracking, but when I put the number into the USPS site, it says "tracking was not ordered for this item" -- so I don't know what gives. :(

Anyway, should be to you in the next few days. The tracking number on the receipt is: 73037644478122700113.

Mojo

Mojo said:
Puff --

I dropped it in the mail yesterday afternoon. It was my first time using the automated machine they had at the post office. I sent it Priority Mail and got insurance and thought I ordered package tracking, but when I put the number into the USPS site, it says "tracking was not ordered for this item" -- so I don't know what gives. :(

Anyway, should be to you in the next few days. The tracking number on the receipt is: 73037644478122700113.
no worries. I'm sure it'll be fine.
we'll just have to remain calm if it's a day or two later than we expect. it's getting to be that time of year for holiday season inundation for the USPS.
I'll be sure to post here the very moment I receive the package.

...and we are underway, fellas! :)

Although the tracking is screwed up, lol, I've PM'ed Rod and said me needed to be moved. Glad to be in the pass guys!

LOl-I really wouldn't worry about it Mojo. Other than departure and delivery of the package, tracking isn't worth a whole heck of a lot. Given that both you and Puff are in California, I'll go out on a limb and say that puff will receive that pass tomrrow. Anyone else agree??? ??? :D It seems that just when you are ultimately frustrated and ready to give up hope, that it suddenly appears to great relief. :) I'm really looking forward to trying one of those Padron Fumas cigars that you packed in there, as well as a few others.

It's almost the weekend guys, don't know about everyone else, but I plan on lighting up a few this weekend. I've had a heck of a week. :sneaky:

I saw them on sale I think it was famous smoke. anyways if they are good I might be up for A box.

Yea, its my guess as well that Puff will see the box land tomorrow (Friday). Let's hope so anyway. :)

Mojo said:
Yea, its my guess as well that Puff will see the box land tomorrow (Friday). Let's hope so anyway. :)
you are correct, sir!

well, technically it already is tomorrow now, but I came home to a pink slip "tonight" (1:30am friday morning). the USPS tried delivering an insured package with delivery confirmation yesterday (thursday) but I wasn't home to receive it, so I'll go pick it up from the post office later this morning.

I'm gonna try to get my P's & T's figured out, done, and get the package back on the road today.

I'll post again with an update asap!

alright, boys.

I've picked up the package. everything looks good, but my only concern is that there's no humidification in the box. Mojo zip-loc bagged every cigar separately, taped them shut, and then put them all in 2 larger zip-loc bags (one for the holy grail part, one for non-holy grail), so for a box with no humidification, it's not terribly bad off for drying out.

what I'm going to do is put the 2 large zip-loc bags in 2 seperate large A. Fuente "Humidor Bags" that I got a few weeks back. they should help a bit more.

so, with that, and in the interest of keeping this pass moving along quickly, I'm definitely gonna do my actions right now and get this thing out to BrownDevil this morning. I'm hoping on the long-shot chance that it'll get to him tomorrow, since he's only one state away.

I'll be leaving for the day in about an hour and a half, and dropping the package at the post office then, so if there are any objections to my actions, and you can let me know before I take off, I'll wait to send it until everything is sorted out and agreed upon. if somebody's got an objection, but they post after I've sent the package, I'll make the necessary corrections that need to be made by sending whatever cigars to whoever etc..
with only 8 of us in this pass, managing things like that shouldn't be to difficult.

otherwise, I'll post the delivery confirmation # tonight when I get home.

TAKES
3 Ashton VSG Corona Gorda
8 Ghurka Legends Perfecto
11 OpusX Reserva D Chateau
20 San Cristobal El Principe (ISOM)

PUTS
22 Padron 1964 Diplomatico (Maduro)
23 CAO Cameroon Belicoso
24 Fuente Hemingway Classic
25 Padron 1926 No. 1 (Maduro)
26 Cohiba Esplendido 2003 (ISOM)

for the holy grail part, in each "grab bag" that Mojo put together, I've added a Daniel Marshall Black Label DC (and, of course, I put one in for you, too, Mojo!). I really don't know much about these cigars, but a bundle of 20 of them came with my Daniel Marshall 20th Anniversary Treasure Chest Humidor. they're pretty mild, toasty and a little nutty from what I remember.
they can be read about here.

ok then. big-time thanks to Mojo for having me along.
here's to a smooth rest-of-the-pass! :thumbs: