• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars do you smoke?

On average, how many cigars do you smoke?

• More than 35 a week (more than 5 per day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22 to 35 a week (3 to 5 per day)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • 15 to 21 a week (2 to 3 per day)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • 8 to 14 a week (1 to 2 per day)

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • 2 to 7 a week (less than 1 per day)

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • 1 a week

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • 1 every other week

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 1 per month

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I don't smoke cigars and have no idea why I joined this site.

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Well, it's official, I smoke too much :0 :p

I'm on my third for the day right now ;)

I usually smoke a smaller one at work after lunch, I guess its called a pronto, and after dinner I'll smoke a big ol honking one every other night or so. Trying to cut down tho. As a former cigarette smoker, I am prone to ADDICTION :lookup:

aliphus said:
8-14 a week for me... But higher during the summer. :)
I've had a similar experience. I think I had five or six in one day. Since I have summers off, I lots of time on my hands and two CP friends who are a terrible influence on me. :p ;) It started out innocently enough: "Here Scott, try this....no, seriously....go ahead....take it!." :) :D :D

When I first started it went up to two to three a day, now Im down to five or six just on the weekends

SFG75 said:
aliphus said:
8-14 a week for me... But higher during the summer. :)
I've had a similar experience. I think I had five or six in one day. Since I have summers off, I lots of time on my hands and two CP friends who are a terrible influence on me. :p ;) It started out innocently enough: "Here Scott, try this....no, seriously....go ahead....take it!." :) :D :D
What was that Scott , the onyx :sign: :sign: :sign:

Randyb1 said:
SFG75 said:
aliphus said:
8-14 a week for me... But higher during the summer.  :)
What was that Scott , the onyx :sign: :sign: :sign:
LOL-yeah, before I mastered that one. You know, it's about close to that time that it occured. I'll have to look back at the cigars that made you sick post and see when that was. I'll have to smoke an Onyx in memory on that day. Oh the memories in northwest Kansas!.

I average 1 to 3 a week. Like many others now that it is getting colder outside that is changing but I'll sit infrot of a space heater in the garage before I go without at least one a week.

I'm a 2 day guy, but when the weekend hits, I've been known to smoke 7 in one day. Not something I would tell my doctor though. lol

Usually 2 - 3 a week. I have to smoke outside and Idaho is mighty cold this time o' year.

2-7 a week. Usually more like 2-4. I like to smoke indoors and since I don't smoke cigars in the house I have to wait until I am at our weekly mini-Herf (Downtown Grille) or at Scot's playnig poker (outside, but on a nice deck). Every once in awhile I will smoke one in the house but it's pretty rare.

I'm smoking anywhere from 4-8 a week, depending on what's going on.

I am about 3-5 per week right now. A little less than that in the winter and more than that in the summer when I can get out to the porch. Although I don't mind smoking outside, I am starting to find that I get much more flavor, etc when smoking indoors; which makes the experience much more pleasurable.