• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars do you smoke?

On average, how many cigars do you smoke?

• More than 35 a week (more than 5 per day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22 to 35 a week (3 to 5 per day)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • 15 to 21 a week (2 to 3 per day)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • 8 to 14 a week (1 to 2 per day)

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • 2 to 7 a week (less than 1 per day)

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • 1 a week

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • 1 every other week

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 1 per month

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I don't smoke cigars and have no idea why I joined this site.

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
...pretty much one a day. A typical evening would be me and the wife on our covered deck, after dinner, with a smoke and a cocktail. Also have a buddy that I often have a smoke and a beverage with on Friday PM's (take today for example)....:cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

1 every other week.

Too many good cigars have been wasted by smoking them when the mood's not quite right :( . I like to smoke when the atmosphere and environment are just perfect so I can properly relax and appreciate the true qualities of a good cuban cigar. Recently, I found this to be the case after about 10 glasses of champagne at a work party! :laugh: More typically I like to make sure I have a good cognac or single malt to help truly appreciate a good smoke.

coventrycat86 said:
Swifty said:
1-2 a day. In winter, probably 1-2 a week :( .
[snapback]184508[/snapback]​

Isn't winter 11 months long in Minnesota :laugh:
[snapback]184528[/snapback]​

Sad, but true. :laugh:

Man, the weather is perfect for a smoke tonight. Today was sunny and in the low 70's. I think Im gonna have to stoke up a fire in the yard and fire up a stick. Hmm, what goes good with Michelob Amber Bock? :whistling:

JV

I haven't smoked a cigar in months... you people actually smoke these things all the time? Tobacco is bad for you. I thought this was cigar pass.... you know.... "Want a cigar?"... "No thanks, pass"...

NA

2-7 option for me, but more like 1-3 a week. Until I started getting a few bombs that is - I've noticed my cigar 'enjoyment' has had an increased level of activity since the Great Newbie War started... more in the range of 3-7 a week now!

had to be honest and say that I smoke alot. I traded in my camels for TPC's good choice...

I chose 1 a week > give or take. Spring is upon us, so the number will jump! :D

I am a light weight, one or two cigars a week.
I usually have them on weekends and/or after a cave trip.

There is nothing better at the end of the day then a cigar and beer/stout.
:thumbs:

1-2 per week, though that will go down over the next couple of months. Being in Florida, my curve is the opposite of many of you guys. Too friggin' hot to sit outside smoking.

JK

SamClemmons said:
I haven't smoked a cigar in months... you people actually smoke these things all the time? Tobacco is bad for you. I thought this was cigar pass.... you know.... "Want a cigar?"... "No thanks, pass"...

NA
[snapback]184604[/snapback]​

Another one for the "SamClemmons Classics" thread :laugh:

Definately a 22-35 a week guy here. Working at home I smoke all day long. I start with a cigar with my morning coffee and just go all day. :)

2-7 a week for me but with only 17 more school days left that will go much higher in 3 weeks. June, July, and August top 3 reasons to be a teacher.

Swifty said:
coventrycat86 said:
Swifty said:
1-2 a day. In winter, probably 1-2 a week  :( .
[snapback]184508[/snapback]​

Isn't winter 11 months long in Minnesota :laugh:
[snapback]184528[/snapback]​

Sad, but true. :laugh:
[snapback]184595[/snapback]​
I remember Mn. having two seasons: winter and mosquito.