• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Lost

Ray you missed the other thread. I got the Avallo 3D, that puppy is working like a charm.

I guess I have some Cohiba Maduros with my name on them. :laugh:

Yep, I missed or forgot. Glad that you're up and running with something you like.

Look on the bright side, Tony. You got your money, though I'm sure you'd have rather had the humi. Nevertheless, how many businesses fail with customers receiving nothing but a lesson? At least the guy earns my respect for sending the money back.

Wow Anthony, you have been very patient with this guy. What's even more amazing is that after a year you get your money back.
Sounds like the guy went through hard times but still had a conscience. Unless of course it was forced out of him. Either way, glad
it got resolved.

Brian

Well after a long and protracted wait the deposit is back. End of story :D .

Good. Sorry to have given him a good recommendation... at the time, that was the right one to give. Sigh.

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. Sage, of course, has his own troubles, but it's a shame that his troubles affected you in your quest to obtain a quality custom cabinet humidor. It's great news that you were finally made whole.

As a side note, and this is really none of my business, I find it a bit interesting that you went from choosing a Petroglyph to an Avallo. While reading this thread, I just assumed you would segue on to a custom creation from Mr Liss. The Avallo is a perfectly functioning cabinet. All of them are, really. Yet, I've always thought the Liss and Petroglyph custom cabinets to be unparalleled works of art. Their pricing structure does reflect that unique craftsmanship, however.

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. Sage, of course, has his own troubles, but it's a shame that his troubles affected you in your quest to obtain a quality custom cabinet humidor. It's great news that you were finally made whole.

As a side note, and this is really none of my business, I find it a bit interesting that you went from choosing a Petroglyph to an Avallo. While reading this thread, I just assumed you would segue on to a custom creation from Mr Liss. The Avallo is a perfectly functioning cabinet. All of them are, really. Yet, I've always thought the Liss and Petroglyph custom cabinets to be unparalleled works of art. Their pricing structure does reflect that unique craftsmanship, however.

The choice was a simple one based on having lost a serious deposit and not having to wait another eighteen to twenty four months.

I agree that the Liss humidor or one by Viper would have made a beautiful addition to the house. Sage went through quite a bit and he did fulfill his obligation.

Well after a long and protracted wait the deposit is back. End of story :D .

Good. Sorry to have given him a good recommendation... at the time, that was the right one to give. Sigh.

Not your fault, he did make some beautiful humidors. Life just got in the way of his business! I still value your opinion on all cigar related issues. I'll pass on your choice of outfits though:sign:

Glad to hear that it's resolved, Anthony. That's gotta be a relief.

Wilkey

Glad to hear Sage has paid some of his debts. I truly think he is a good guy who went through some very ruff times. I feel very fortunate to have several pieces of his work and must say they are second to none. What really sucks for him is that he may never regain the reputation he once had.

ads