• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am sorry

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
If (ok when..) I pissed anybody off in here lately, I just want to say I am sorry I pissed you off. :(

I am still right :D , and you are still wrong :0 , but I am none the less sorry I pissed you off :lookup:

Now can we just be Bros? Please ;)

You're like the annoying step-brother that I just want to tie to a tree stump and bury in poo.

You're never right. Accept that, and I will let release you from the tree. Deny it... and I'll trot out the cows loaded up on laxatives. It's your choice. :)

Ladies ladies.. You're BOTH wrong, OK? :p

Who the HELL is "thejollyco"?

You some newbie or something? :sign:

You're all friggin' newbies, as far as I'm concerned.

newbiesvi-vi.jpg

You're all friggin' newbies, as far as I'm concerned.

Okay Mr. member #26 who's been here since the beginning of time. :D

Ground zero, the day the world started:

January 5, 2001

:sign:

Shadow's got the right to call YOU a newbie :D but he's probably the only one who can!!

Relax CC, when you get that old the mind is the first thing to go, you know that. :p :p :0

I think I signed up before 1/5/01, actually. There was a change over in format around 1/2001 and everyone was defaulted to 1/5/01, I think.

I think I signed up before 1/5/01, actually. There was a change over in format around 1/2001 and everyone was defaulted to 1/5/01, I think.

Ah HA!! Another bit of CP trivia ;)

You were only 59 years old then :p

That was LOW Matt :angry:

But even worse, I am sure there are Federal Laws against putting hidden comeras in my apartment, you tell me where it is, and I won't call the feds :0 ;)

PuroBrat said:
That was LOW Matt :angry:

But even worse, I am sure there are Federal Laws against putting hidden comeras in my apartment, you tell me where it is, and I won't call the feds :0 ;)
coventrycat86 told me. :0