• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am sorry

I went to Home Depot to look for a higher quality "Hoe", but all they sold were the lower end ones. :p

You know, I wrote that originally as Hos, but for some reason it just didn't look right, so I added the "e" ??? I will admitt that I can't spell, damnit. I live by Spellchecker, but "Ho" just ain't there :lookup: and neither is the plural version of same

I hear $2 gets you quite a bit in Texas though. Maybe I oughta move south. :sign:
Pr021803ballet-vi.jpg

I have yet to see anyone refer to CC as a "real man". 

Well not now espcially since you posted that picture of me :0 where'd ya get that, off my personal website under the section "Photos of me"? You'll notice I'm wearing my Converse All Stars I saved from high school :p

Matt R said:
I hear $2 gets you quite a bit in Texas though. Maybe I oughta move south. :sign:
Pr021803ballet-vi.jpg
If you are moving to Texas for this, you are beyond hope!

The pic Matt posted... looks like Leslie. For those who know Austin, ya'll know who I'm talking about.

What I want to know, or DON'T want to know to be more precise, is what web sites Matt is hangin at to find a picture like that :lookup:

PuroBrat said:
What I want to know, or DON'T want to know to be more precise, is what web sites Matt is hangin at to find a picture like that :lookup:
If I had to guess, I'd say priceless420.com, since it is written on the picture. But I'm just taking shots in the dark here.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Texas. land of steers and ............................that. ;)

SamGuss said:
back on topic...

wtf did pb do now :sign: :sign:

sam
Started a thread that gave everyone a place to "Pick on PB" as well as pad some posts :0

Actually, just so you know, I had words with a couple people here that I refer to as friends, and those words were simply based on a difference of oppinion. It was all worked out before this thread was posted. I still don't absolutely agree with these 2 guys, but I don't HAVE to be right ALL the time. ???

OK, Yes I do, but only in my own mind :sign:

Not only can't PB spell, but all that pudwhackin is making him go blind.
If I had to guess, I'd say priceless420.com, since it is written on the picture. But I'm just taking shots in the dark here.
:sign:

Hey, at least my Palm still enjoys my company. :angry:

:D :p

Sometimes I think you guys have way too much fun teasing me, other days I KNOW you do ;)