• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am sorry

Matt R said:
I think I signed up before 1/5/01, actually. There was a change over in format around 1/2001 and everyone was defaulted to 1/5/01, I think.
That's correct.

No way would I call Bruddah Matt a newbie, only a fellow Elitist FOG. Now back to your caves newbies! ;) :D

Wow Bill, I didn't know that you are so hard on newbies like you now seem. I thought you were an easy goin' retired ceegar smoker that has a lot of compasion for the common man...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

ricmac25 said:
back to picking on Pb, what's a "comera"? :D
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with pudwhacking. :D

what's a "comera"?

He's suffering from CD/MD (Cohibin Dyslexia/Misspelling Disease). The treatment is to ban Cohibin and not look at any of his threads. C'mon Michael, TAKE THE CURE!

No, I am suffering from a different Desease. CTFS/CSN

Can't Type For S**t/Can't spell nothin

:p

Alright! Alright! This postpad thread has gone on quite long enough! :sneaky:

now... back to the stimulating conversations that is CP.

:sign:

blair said:
Alright! Alright! This postpad thread has gone on quite long enough! :sneaky:
Actually, I was quite enjoying the much needed friendly banter.

PuroBrat said:
How Friendly is THAT? :p :D ;)
Friendly enough for some help with the pudwhacking?? I know coventrycat was asking for a "hand". :0

Matt R said:
Friendly enough for some help with the pudwhacking?? I know coventrycat was asking for a "hand". :0

Real men use 2 hands

I have yet to see anyone refer to CC as a "real man". :p

Has anyone else noticed that Matt appears to be fixated on this "pudwhacking"?
:0 :p :D
I think there is more to this story, but not sure I want anyone to read it to me ???

pudwhacking fixation . Is this a freudian thing??? ???

:D :D

Bill

PuroBrat said:
I think there is more to this story, but not sure I want anyone to read it to me ???
You want to read it by yourself? ??? :0

There really is nothing like a good pudwhacking. Well, there's oral, but that costs me an extra $2. :0 :p :sign: