• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have a well trained wife

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
I was preparing dinner tonite (my wasp wife isn't allowed in my galley). Nothing fancy, pork chops, baked potato, broccoli sautéed in olive oil with garlic and Parmesan cheese. I put the chops in the oven and then went to the humidor to grab a cigar. My wife said "30 minutes till dinner?". I responded, "How did you know?". "By the size of the cigar you picked.", she responded. Pretty good huh?

Doc.

Sounds like she knows your habits very well, not quite sure if that's a good thing ... lol!

All right who wants to guess how long Doc has been married? I say 35 years as of this year.

I say he has been married for 41 years and I would never say my wife is trained. she is whipped, cause I am such the stud.

Ken

Doc invented marrage, so thats atleast a triple digit number.

I thought Doc and his wife were the original Adam and Eve and relocated under the victim witness program, which would be a quadratripolated whole lotta digits of marriage...

speaking of marriage... a couple jokes...

A man was complaining to a friend: 'I had it all - money, a beautiful house,a big car, the love of a beautiful woman; then, Pow! it was all gone!' 'What happened?' asked the friend. 'My wife found out....

How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch.

When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why. When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why.

A couple drove several miles down a country road, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument, and neither wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules and pigs, the wife sarcastically>asked, "Relatives of yours?" Yep," the husband replied, "In-laws."

congratulations on a successful marriage Doc!!!

My wife knows the smell of the cigar I'm smoking. She says, mmm, is that a maduro, or that smells great is it a Cuban?

Ok Moki, you want to to a blind test with my wife ...LOL

BTW, we have been married 29 years, I think Doc is going on 60 years :laugh:

Brian

My wife and I celebrated 25 years in October, and SHE is the best too- and ya she smokes those $4.00 per pack cigarettes, but never questions my purchases of cigars...

(oh and wants to build a big humidor too...)

anyone know of any plans for humi's out there???

I don't know if I'd use the phrase "well trained" but then again it looks like she's got you pretty "well trained" since you were the one cooking dinner. :laugh: Sounds like a great match!

So when she sees you going pee, does she say "2 minutes until dinner"?

Sounds a little fancy to me, sauted? in garlic and olive oil? Sounds like you can work some magic in the kitchen... or I am just really hungry... which I am by the way, plus I haven't had a decent home cooked meal in months.