• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just quit

Good luck Brad! Life is hell when you are not happy with your circumstances.

Ken

Good luck, Brad. I hope you land squarely on your feet in a better place for you.

I guess I won't be seeing you in May, then...:(

Wow! Brad, sorry to hear it.

You'll certainly land on your feet somewhere. Keep us posted. As others have said, somewhere down the road, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Take this Job....

Good Luck!!

Sorry it came down to this Brad. Best of luck in whatever comes next. Hope to see you in May, you're at least half the allure.

I don’t blame you one bit. I wouldn’t have lasted as long as you did working for him.

I would have to echo Brent's sentiments here. Good luck to you Brad... The Outlaw just lost one hell of a good man.

Yow!
Sorry to hear this, but best of luck to you Brad! Never a good thing working where you are not appreciated.
Have a drink on me, catch your breath, have a cigar or three, and land a much better job! :thumbs:

I can always use someone to shovel poo in the back yard, and bait hooks in the summer! Not that either is a paying job... I'm just sayin...

Yow!
Sorry to hear this, but best of luck to you Brad! Never a good thing working where you are not appreciated.
Have a drink on me, catch your breath, have a cigar or three, and land a much better job! :thumbs:

I can always use someone to shovel poo in the back yard, and bait hooks in the summer! Not that either is a paying job... I'm just sayin...

Brad is a master baiter.

Oh man! Shocking news....but things will be better for ya! Best of luck to you and your family!

After 11 years with the outlaw I have decided to move on. I no longer can work for someone who has no respect for me. I hopefully will have a new job pretty soon. Wish me good luck .

Good luck; I have been in your shoes in the past. If your situation is anything like mine, you'll soon have another decision; deciding between two job offers.

Yow!

Brad is a master baiter.
Moose Humping is something I've always wanted to try. Can't afford to make it up there this year but I guess I just learned to never say never.

Wow hard to picture the Outlaw without you there, but hey if you are not respected by the boss it is very hard to want to give your best or even make them money. So good luck on whatever path you do next. Now we got you Fri nite in May for dinner and drinks and no concerns about you having to work in the morning. Ohhhh by the way do not drink toooo much tonight Tony and Andy are more then willing to draw on your face if you were to nap.

Joe G

Wow hard to picture the Outlaw without you there, but hey if you are not respected by the boss it is very hard to want to give your best or even make them money. So good luck on whatever path you do next. Now we got you Fri nite in May for dinner and drinks and no concerns about you having to work in the morning. Ohhhh by the way do not drink toooo much tonight Tony and Andy are more then willing to draw on your face if you were to nap.

Joe G
It's not my fault that people drink and then passout. At that point I am forced to draw a dick on your face. If your shoes are still on, and it's not your house, those are the rules :cool:

But such a night does require a good scotch.