• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just quit

Wow hard to picture the Outlaw without you there, but hey if you are not respected by the boss it is very hard to want to give your best or even make them money. So good luck on whatever path you do next. Now we got you Fri nite in May for dinner and drinks and no concerns about you having to work in the morning. Ohhhh by the way do not drink toooo much tonight Tony and Andy are more then willing to draw on your face if you were to nap.

Joe G
Joe, I got to take my kids to school in the morning so I can't get too drunk.

Good job hunting lad. Sometimes a change of pace is just what the doctor ordered. :thumbs:

So does this mean you can finally grow your hair out?

I don’t blame you one bit. I wouldn’t have lasted as long as you did working for him.

I second this. You were a credit and a valuable asset to that place of business Brad, and that place is going to miss you. Good luck sir!

Can't says I blame ya buddy. This has probably been a long time coming and I'm amazed it lasted as long as it did. Outlaw won't be the same without ya. The very best of luck in whatever you do next! See ya around.

Bryce

Damn Brad, sorry to hear about your predicament. Hope things look up soon.

congrats for sticking up for yourself, mr. balls!

something better is just around the corner :D

Best of luck to you Brad. I do hope you at least enjoy one day for yourself. Outlaw will never be the same without you.

Now I really do need to smoke a cigar. I guess the whole CFCF 2009 Fun box will have to go down now so I can make
some room in my humidor at home.

Well Brad, another chapter in your life just finished and a new one is about to begin. Good luck brother in your job hunting and I hope it's something you'll enjoy doing....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks everybody! Somethings are going to be very different. I normally get up at 7:10 to get my kids ready for school. It usually takes me until 8 with my shower and getting dressed. It took me a whopping 20 minutes this morning.

Well Brad, another chapter in your life just finished and a new one is about to begin. Good luck brother in your job hunting and I hope it's something you'll enjoy doing....... :) :thumbs: :cool:
I got to do that for 11 years. I got to take care of my family. Doesn't matter what I do now. If I got to flip burgers, I will.

Brad - You are good people, and good people land on their feet.

Hang in there.

Wow hard to picture the Outlaw without you there, but hey if you are not respected by the boss it is very hard to want to give your best or even make them money. So good luck on whatever path you do next. Now we got you Fri nite in May for dinner and drinks and no concerns about you having to work in the morning. Ohhhh by the way do not drink toooo much tonight Tony and Andy are more then willing to draw on your face if you were to nap.

Joe G
It's not my fault that people drink and then passout. At that point I am forced to draw a dick on your face. If your shoes are still on, and it's not your house, those are the rules :cool:

But such a night does require a good scotch.

I must say, both of these gentlemen have solid points. The Outlaw will certainly be less without you, Brad, and passing out with your shoes on is never a good idea. I, however, refuse to let this put a damper on my hopes for the Padron event(despite how bad their cigars are). We'll just have to hit Jack Stack a few extra times with Brad!

Joe G
It's not my fault that people drink and then passout. At that point I am forced to draw a dick on your face. If your shoes are still on, and it's not your house, those are the rules :cool:

But such a night does require a good scotch.

I must say, both of these gentlemen have solid points. The Outlaw will certainly be less without you, Brad, and passing out with your shoes on is never a good idea. I, however, refuse to let this put a damper on my hopes for the Padron event(despite how bad their cigars are). We'll just have to hit Jack Stack a few extra times with Brad!

Extra bbq...at Jack Stack...sound horrible ;)

I'm sure you made the right decision, Brad. This will usually work out for the better. We'll miss you at the Outlaw but enjoy your company at Jack Stacks!

Sorry to hear it Brad just have to find some place else to smoke and have a good drink! Wish youthe best bro!
thumbs-up.gif

Brad, first of all congratulations on standing on priniples. They shall miss you, hell I tried calling for you twice in the last two weeks but both times they said it was "your day off". I thought there might be something going on as there was kind of a stunned and obviously canned response. Please keep me informed about where you land. I have my own opinion about the store and such which I will be glad to discuss at some point down the road. Good luck on the search!