• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I wanna be....

Thought the correct answer was, "sedated". Guess "anarchy" works just as well...

If you were singing the song from The Ramones, you'd be correct.

Ray is getting his pure punk on today!

When I saw "I wanna be...", the Ramones came to mind. Perhaps if I were still in my disgruntled phase of a few days last week my mind's eardrums would have heard some Sex Pistols, instead. Oh well, seems someone is about to get hit like a Steve Jones power chord...

Sex Pistols 1977, Ramones 1978. That's what happens when you get older, you remember the original things first. Like when I think of gay it means happy when you do it means BFF. :p

PiL will be playing some shows in the US this fall...or at least they are saying they will. There is not a shade or shadow of similarity between the Sex Pistols and PiL but it is a chance to see John Lydon who I consider a living legend in the music industry. There probably won't be any Sex Pistols songs covered but PiL had a few songs that weren't like nails on a chalk board (Warrior, Rise, This Is Not a Love Song, etc.).

Oh, and yeah, I have Never Mind the Bollocks on vinyl too. I am pretty sure that I have a few Sex Pistols documentaries and a copy of Sid and Nancy around here somewhere.

Ohhh. I have Metal Box in the metal box!

I thought the show Sons of Anarchy would be about living without rules, without government, etc. But man they have a tighter control of hierarchy than any military.

Life's good here at CP. Thanks Ray for giving us something to look forward to. Oh, the humanity!!!!! :D

When I grow up I waana be a bad ass like AVB!

(hey at least I got the Scotch and cigars down ! lol)

Not to your level but I'm working on it (if I could just find a way not to drink all the bottles I buy lol)

Whats the beer forum?

CJ be careful, your messin with a former convicted felon here punk :whistling:

I'm 6'2" and 225lbs, not to mention a 4th your age... I'm not very scared. :laugh: