• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jay's "Seven Days" Pass

I thought the benefit of the doubt as 3M suggested was plausible because of plain old stupidity. But this "call me" and not answering to boot are just plain BS. Pug, you FOG that you are, I still would give you stupid but you, sir, are a STUPID F**K!

I PM'd Ed just now advising him that he needs to come forth with a public response, as it is his responsibility.

Ed - I'm giving you 24 hours starting now, to post a formal response. Failure to do so will result in the termination of your account.

I PM'd Ed just now advising him that he needs to come forth with a public response, as it is his responsibility.

Ed - I'm giving you 24 hours starting now, to post a formal response. Failure to do so will result in the termination of your account.

Unfortunately I dont think he has even bothered to read this thread. ??? Hopefully he reads your PM! Sad to see a member go down in a way that is completely avoidable. Hopefully he responds as he is obv. still being given a chance to make it right. ETA- as it is his responsibility to do so.

2nd edit:
12 User(s) are reading this topic
5 members, 4 guests, 3 anonymous users ??? Ed, if you're one of these users in bold, just do your responsibility, brother!

I too am not on a witch hunt, But even I was banned at one point for a spell. :whistling:

My lovely assistant

jennbutt.jpg

has the cigars ready to ship they will go out tomorrow.

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius

The LA Salamone didn't fit nicely, so I went with the GOF Carlito 2006. Starting at 74 (to avoid confusion with Ed's sticks, even though they are out of the picture):

Ashton VSG Eclipse tubo
Tatuaje Verocu Red tubo
God of Fire Carlifo 2006 Piramide
Padron 40 torpedo
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003

Charley and I have touched bases, I've done one last count to make sure I didn't accidentally leave a stick out, and UPS will be here in moments to pick up the pass on 1Z713F9T0393860824. Of note, I took a card and an envelope, but there was an already opened envelope in the box. I've set that asside next to the documentation. Maybe Ed's envelope? Because Charley is only a few hours from me, the difference between 2nd day Air and Ground was literally the difference between by 10:00 a.m. and by end of the same day, so I went ground insured (I guessed $500, but I'll cover the difference if something happens). It's 59 and cloudy here. God speed, fair pass.

Ed's sticks are in the hands of my own lovely assistant who will get them off Priority today. Tracking number to follow.

He sent me a "call me" PM, too. It's a load of shit. As long as he's been on the board, there's absolutely no excuse. Once he sends the cigars back, there's only one possible resolution.

I sent him a reply this morning, saying "I have no interest in calling you. You running and hiding from the thread is all I need to see. "

I just received a reply saying "Well where is the dam thread????? "

At this point, I don't know what to think.

And still just PMing people. This is now at the point where it's ridiculous. There's no long an excuse. B.Free was nice enough to post the link in the status bar, which seems to be the only part of the board, along with the Private Messenger, the pug knows exists.

I too am not on a witch hunt, But even I was banned at one point for a spell. :whistling:

My lovely assistant

jennbutt.jpg

has the cigars ready to ship they will go out tomorrow.

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius

Best post of the thread!

Simmer down, gentlemen. Ed has another 19 hours to respond.

Let's just try and keep this simple. I am sending the takes back to Wolfie. He can keep the puts. I made an mistake. I will ship the takes out tomorrow with three Fuente that I do have to make up for the error. This pass was way over my head as I do not deal with expensive smokes or exotics or ISOM. Bad understanding on my part.

I made a mistake folks, all I can say.

Ed

Let's just try and keep this simple. I am sending the takes back to Wolfie. He can keep the puts. I made an mistake. I will ship the takes out tomorrow with three Fuente that I do have to make up for the error. This pass was way over my head as I do not deal with expensive smokes or exotics or ISOM. Bad understanding on my part.

Ed

Then what, exactly, were you thinking when you did your P/T?

Ed

Then what, exactly, were you thinking when you did your P/T?

I really don't think you're going to get much more out of it Tom, honestly. I talked to Ed on the phone ONCE about two years ago when he joined, and although he seemed like a nice fellow, the impression I got is that he might have been in over his head the entire time he's been on C'Pass.

Now, this could be the result of one of three things or a combination of all of them:

1. He's a few tacos short of a combination plate.
  2. He's a very "simple-minded" individual who doesn't fully comprehend all of the ins-and-outs and expectations of this community.
  3. OR, he's an incredibly gifted con-man who's been waiting for the opportunity to strike...

For option 1, that's my drug of choice to explain some of this behavior. Talking to him, and even some other dealings he's had with Sneeds, I truly don't think he is 100% there. Just some of the off-the-wall stuff he's said over the years, it's kind of been eating at me. Does anybody remember some of the stuff Pugman was pulling when he first joined up? Well, I do, and Lurch came in and basically defended his grandpa. Based on that, I wouldn't have let him into my pass and in fact, I refused him on my Cops and Firemen pass a year ago because of it. I don't think he's operating with all of his faculties.

Onto number 2. I also believe this also applies to him and is related to number 1. One time Ed sent me some cigars, and he had "rehydrated" a dried out Boveda pack and threw it into the box he sent. Now, common sense and reading the label will tell you that it is not meant to be soaked in water and reused, but that's where a combination of 1 and 2 comes in to explain that. Also, I can't remember the specifics of the deal, but maybe Sneeds can come onto this thread and throw me a bone. I'm getting old and my memory is going, but it had to do with some serious "CP common sense" stuff that he just didn't get.

As far as number 3, I think it was MMM who said that if he was a con-man, he sure didn't do very well in terms of theft, so I'm slightly less-inclined to believe that.

I don't know, that's my take on it. What doesn't surprise me is Ed's reaction of "If I curl into a small enough ball, they'll either stop noticing me or the problem will go away." He's never been one to "face the music," and when he does face it, he lashes out in a way that isn't always indicative of his age group as an experienced man.

I've got no dog in this fight, I'm just trying to add what little observations I've had over the years.

I'm actually kinda surprised Lurch hasn't shown up to tell us that we're all assholes, like he's done via PM in the past.

I'm actually kinda surprised Lurch hasn't shown up to tell us that we're all assholes, like he's done via PM in the past.

:laugh: Pretty much man, and pretty much why I feel that Pugman hasn't been banned earlier for half the stuff he's done or why alot of people have sort of "looked the other way," out of respect for a long-time member like Lurch who consistently vouched for him.

Yeah, I felt that his explanation was seriously lacking......in over his head? Yes I think.

As far as an explanation, I'm going to agree with Jon and say I think that's about all we'll get, right or wrong. It's unfortunate, but I think allowing it to continue, is unacceptable regardless whose grandfather he is.

Wow.

Regardless of who is involved or running the pass, this doesn't bode well for all CP members. Those put/takes aren't even close enough to think about letting flow through. I know it's typically a CC for a CC, NC for an NC and is up to the pass owner, but this is ridiculous.

Taking 7 premium cigars and replacing with 16 everyday smokes, isn't what CP is about. I think participants really need to take a look at the original cigars in a pass and then decide for themselves, if they have the ammo to do logical puts/takes. In this case, I don't think Pugman does.

I only took 5 smokes.

Wow.

Regardless of who is involved or running the pass, this doesn't bode well for all CP members. Those put/takes aren't even close enough to think about letting flow through. I know it's typically a CC for a CC, NC for an NC and is up to the pass owner, but this is ridiculous.

Taking 7 premium cigars and replacing with 16 everyday smokes, isn't what CP is about. I think participants really need to take a look at the original cigars in a pass and then decide for themselves, if they have the ammo to do logical puts/takes. In this case, I don't think Pugman does.

I only took 5 smokes.

75378-TrollFace.png