• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jay's "Seven Days" Pass

I took 5 smokes, the small San Cristobal, the large San Cristobal, the white Monte, the diamond Crown, the casa Magna.

I have the last 4 and will send them to Wolfie.

So 5 folks, only 5. Will return four.

Pug man

Ed, the amount of cigars is immaterial. I hope you can appreciate why this is such a big deal.

Let's just try and keep this simple. I am sending the takes back to Wolfie. He can keep the puts. I made an mistake. I will ship the takes out tomorrow with three Fuente that I do have to make up for the error. This pass was way over my head as I do not deal with expensive smokes or exotics or ISOM. Bad understanding on my part.

I made a mistake folks, all I can say.

Ed

Ed, at what point did you know the pass was over your head?

Thank you for posting, btw

Actually...no need to clutter up the thread any more.

Carry on!

So if I'm reading this correctly, the Partagas Salmones is still missing? Unfortunately I only took one picture of the NCs and as such it's pretty hard to find it in the image. I've uploaded all of them onto my album along with my p/t's. Maybe you'll be able to spot it better than I can as I am not terribly familiar with CCs (just know the salamones is large, thus it was probably on the bottom.

gallery_13160_1467_7457.jpg

gallery_13160_1467_38892.jpg

Maybe the cat stole it.

I can confirm it wasn't in the box I shipped this afternoon, and it isn't anywhere here to be found. I brought the box immediately to an empty table where it spent the entire time, and I was the only one to ever touch it while it was here. I removed all the bubble wrapping from the box so I know it isn't floating around there. I removed all the cigars from each tupperware container in turn and put them back one at a time while checking them off the list. So far as I can tell, it's simply not here.

I have the last 4 and will send them to Wolfie.

Unfortunately, UPS has already picked up today, so we should really get you in touch with Charley who will have the pass shortly.

Actually I believe Jay has sent the replacement sticks out to Charley already. I'll touch base with him and see.

As far as the returns though, what do you propose to do about the cigar you've smoked already?

Let's just try and keep this simple. I am sending the takes back to Wolfie. He can keep the puts. I made an mistake. I will ship the takes out tomorrow with three Fuente that I do have to make up for the error. This pass was way over my head as I do not deal with expensive smokes or exotics or ISOM. Bad understanding on my part.

I made a mistake folks, all I can say.

Ed

ED thanks for coming to the forum and owning up.Your cigars are being returned, there is no need to send any more cigars than what you took as trade. The one you smoked well its gone RIGHT.

SO on with the PASS. :thumbs:

edit done

That looks like it ...pointed at the hygro..

humm looks like (9) Partagas Lusitanias 7.6x49

(8) Partagas Salomone 7.2 x 57 and has the extra ban

Let the good times role......

IMG_5880.jpg

tracking # for Eastland is 0310 3200 0000 1080 2598

me-1.jpg

and guess who 0310 3200 0000 1080 2604

My final comment on this. Again, I apologize for this cluster chuck. I used the idea that if I borrow $100 from you, I owe you $100; in 5's, 10's or 20's. I did not understand the ones up-man-ship of try to come up with bigger and better smokes. I don't buy them, so I don't have them to trade. I would have never done this had I known that. As far as cheating, I would never, never do that. This was over my head, I did not realize it and once again, apologize for messing up this pass.

Someone mentioned I'm a few bricks short. Probably true and I am dealing with Sundowners Syndrome. You should see the shit I go through here. Not an excuse, just a fact.

Lastly, I had all kind of things I would have like to say, to no avail, I do not want to start a feeding frenzy, and I was wrong in doing what I did. So in closing, I decided that these words best fit the situation: "and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us."

Ed

Thats right no one does it better than a JAYMAN PASS or PARTY
My final comment on this. Again, I apologize for this cluster chuck. I used the idea that if I borrow $100 from you, I owe you $100; in 5's, 10's or 20's. I did not understand the ones up-man-ship of try to come up with bigger and better smokes. I don't buy them, so I don't have them to trade. I would have never done this had I known that. As far as cheating, I would never, never do that. This was over my head, I did not realize it and once again, apologize for messing up this pass.

Someone mentioned I'm a few bricks short. Probably true and I am dealing with Sundowners Syndrome. You should see the shit I go through here. Not an excuse, just a fact.

Lastly, I had all kind of things I would have like to say, to no avail, I do not want to start a feeding frenzy, and I was wrong in doing what I did. So in closing, I decided that these words best fit the situation: " forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us."[/andsize]
Ed

priestsmoking.jpg

I did not understand the ones up-man-ship of try to come up with bigger and better smokes. I don't buy them, so I don't have them to trade. I would have never done this had I known that.
Ed, I'm not going to pile on here but honestly this is pretty simple. You have been around long enough and seen enough passes to have a handle on what goes on and how this works. It is NOT about "bigger and better" it's about equal value on a stick for stick basis. It's that simple. It's not about "outdoing" the earlier guys, it's about fair trades, one for one. There have been passes that start out the I've stayed out of for the simple reason that my collection won't meet the trading criteria. You should have taken a look at the list and made that call, too.

What's done is done and the pass goes on.

B.B.S.

I did not understand the ones up-man-ship of try to come up with bigger and better smokes. I don't buy them, so I don't have them to trade. I would have never done this had I known that.

Please take the time to read the pinned threads here and here, not to mention the dozens of completed cigar passes that are the core of what this community was originally designed to promote!

Ed, if this information is new to you, you may need to reconsider your level of participation on the forum to avoid similar conflicts in the future.

Lastly, I had all kind of things I would have like to say, to no avail, I do not want to start a feeding frenzy, and I was wrong in doing what I did. So in closing, I decided that these words best fit the situation: "and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us."

Ed
Sundowning (dementia)
I'd never heard of this before.

Ed

It seems you have bigger issues than messing up a pass. Good luck with dealing with your issues(s).

This should be a lesson for all newer members here, if you don't know what you are doing ask! When a pass states that CCs for CCs, that is what it means. The only time that will change is if the pass owner makes an exception. Jay good luck with the rest of the pass.

Not really sure what to say, but I'm glad it's taken care of and addressed.

I received the replacement sticks from Jay today. Now I'm just waiting on the pass and I'll get it all put back together. It looks like Pugman has sent his takes back to Wolfie so I don't know if you guys want me to wait on those as well or should Wolfie just send them back to Jay.