• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

List the worst cigar(s) you’ve ever had

RP anything.
Arganese anything.
Ghurka anything.
Pretty much all those gimmick smokes CI and Thompsons put together to snag your last few dollars.

Muniemaker - Tastes like bile and that smell from an old apartment building basement.
Drew Estates "Pimp Stick" - While the name is impressive it tastes like it was rolled in an evil candy store. I was only able to manage 2 puffs. I dare you to smoke one.
Drew Estates "Juicy Lucy" - Lucy is apparently a homeless woman who rolls these between her toes before shipping. Worse then the pimp stick.
Free Cuba - For when you need a .25 cent churchill sized cigar. Great for debanding and rebanding with an ISOM label for those "I only smoke Cuban cigars" crowd.

Fish

LOL...this was so funny I am actually crying from it!

I once was tricked into buying some sort of f'ed up Victor Sinclair POS (not "point of sale") sampler. Ugly stuff, not even golf course worthy. I still find thier bitter flavor returning from the darkest corner of my memory each time the name is mentioned. A sure cure for quitting.

Takoma :blush:

Maxim's de Paris

CBid is evil when you're first starting out. The ad copy makes them sound so ... well, smokable. :sign:

Newbie here, quick story. A friend of mine gave me a ryj short Churchill he bought in the Bahamas as an ISOM. The stick measured 7+. I thought that was a little long for a cigar claiming to be a short. I accepted the gift without pointing this out to him. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings. Well, I decided the stick would be my next golf smoke. After smoking on that rolled up tree moss for about 10 minutes, I chucked that sucker in the lake. I hope no fish died. :)

First stick I really didn't enjoy, actually hated was a Don Diego Playboy.
Maxim's de Paris- Just got a fiver from c-bid. Oh well at $6 they can be used to give away.

Newbie here, quick story. A friend of mine gave me a ryj short Churchill he bought in the Bahamas as an ISOM. The stick measured 7+. I thought that was a little long for a cigar claiming to be a short. I accepted the gift without pointing this out to him. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings. Well, I decided the stick would be my next golf smoke. After smoking on that rolled up tree moss for about 10 minutes, I chucked that sucker in the lake. I hope no fish died. :)

Damn your sig gif is addictive. It's like a lava lamp.

Anything made by General Cigar....anything Perdomo besides the EDS, havent had a RP thats worth my time either...

Some Regalos picked out of the CP Hot Potato Bomb. Pretty band, decent reviews from various sources, but it was like puffing on dry, moldy cardboard.

Runner-up would be my first cigar ever, a white owl bummed from a blunt-rolling acquaintance. At least there I knew I was in for a nasty, brutish experience.

In no particular order:

Any Perdomo
Arturo Fuente King B
Montecristo Platinum

And of course any Thompson house brand.

Rocky Patels- haven't smoked all of them but have had my share including the whole decade line and I haven't been able to finish any of them. Just personally dont' like the flavor profile.

The WORST cigar I've ever smoked however is a Bahia Insignia that I smoked last week. It had this weird almost infused taste to it and I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for over an hour. I actually wanted to give it a chance but after about an inch, had to pitch it.

Lately its been all Dion and Petes so I haven't had any bad sticks. G1

Every cigar that I have chucked; all the others have been good smokes :cool:

Brian

Some truly unsatisfying cigars have been mentioned.
But for the kind of experience that can make you give up cigars and take up chewing glass none compares to Pinar.
I am not sure where the tobacco is from but I am quite sure that each cigar is feremented and aged in 100% pure pre-embargo Cuban manure.
Blech!