• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Milwaukee Herf VERY SOON

Anthem

Stay Thankful
I am coming through that area and would really love to meet up with a brother or two.

I have left for the bar

OK so I was so anxiious I went a full day early :laugh:

If this were on a weekend, I'd be more than happy to meet up with you. Unforunately, it's not as easy for me to get an hour away during the week.

Jeffrey L.

If this were on a weekend, I'd be more than happy to meet up with you. Unforunately, it's not as easy for me to get an hour away during the week.

Jeffrey L.

Jeffery,

what a bummer! If that changes let me know.

I could probably do the evening on the 25th in Milwaukee. I'm not too familiar with any good places to hang out and have a smoke but I'm sure I could find one. ;) Just let me know.

I could probably do the evening on the 25th in Milwaukee. I'm not too familiar with any good places to hang out and have a smoke but I'm sure I could find one. ;) Just let me know.

We are on...let me google some places, or if anyone knows a place in Milwaukee let us know!

Awesome, I'll ask a few people too and see what I can find! Looking forward to it. :D

I've found one option. I've heard good things about this place. I've heard their prices are a little high, but it looks like they have a pretty decent lounge. I'll keep digging and post up anything else I find.

I've found one option. I've heard good things about this place. I've heard their prices are a little high, but it looks like they have a pretty decent lounge. I'll keep digging and post up anything else I find.
Let me know what time you gents are planning on meeting up...maybe I'll be able to swing it!

Jeffrey L.

How far out is this place and is it any good?

Nice Ash Cigar Bar [edit]
327 W. Main St.
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262) 547-9009
(262) 549-5653 Fax

www.theniceash.com

How far out is this place and is it any good?

Nice Ash Cigar Bar [edit]
327 W. Main St.
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262) 547-9009
(262) 549-5653 Fax

www.theniceash.com
This place doesn't look bad at all, and it's 66 miles from my office...let me know what time and I might be able to make it!

Jeffrey L.

That place looks pretty decent and looks to be more focused on the "Bar" so I wouldn't feel too guilty bringing my own cigars to smoke. It is a bit outside of Milwaukee. Do you know where you're staying (downtown, Northside, Southside, etc)? That place is only about 40 minutes from my place so it wouldn't be a problem at all for me to get there.

It is nice that the place is open late, that way we don't have to worry about getting out by a certain time. It definitely looks to be very cigar friendly!

I just called and they said they are open weekdays until 12:30 or later. They also said as long as we are buying drinks there is no problem with us bringing out own cigars. :thumbs:

I vote yes here especially if RyJ can come.

I just called and they said they are open weekdays until 12:30 or later. They also said as long as we are buying drinks there is no problem with us bringing out own cigars. :thumbs:

I vote yes here especially if RyJ can come.
Sounds like a plan to me! I'll be there around 7pm. If you guys get there earlier and have a smoke before I arrive, don't light your 2nd...I'll be bringing something tasty for you each to enjoy.

Jeffrey L.

Sounds like a plan then. Looking forward to meeting you Anthem! And Jeff, well, I guess it will be good to see you again too. :whistling: :laugh:

See you boys on the 25th! 7 works pretty good for me too. That will give me a little time to grab some dinner after work.

Sounds like a plan then. Looking forward to meeting you Anthem! And Jeff, well, I guess it will be good to see you again too. :whistling: :laugh:

See you boys on the 25th! 7 works pretty good for me too. That will give me a little time to grab some dinner after work.
What a putz.....looks like I won't be digging in the humi for YOUR smoke. I guess I'll have to stop at Walgreens and find you something nice :thumbs:

Jeffrey L.

Awwwww Jeff, you know I love those swisher wood tips. Nothing better on the planet, no sir, haven't found it. :rolleyes: Oh wait, backwoods... Damn, so many good choices at Walgreens.

Don't worry, I'll still find something decent for you.

Well My name is Matthew

Dave Pick a number between 5 and 10
Jeffery you do the same

Please make it quick because I am packing for the trip now. :D