• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Milwaukee Herf VERY SOON

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed spending time with you guys. Thanks for a great time.

Steven

I'd also like to thank everyone for a great time. It was nice to meet some of you and see others again. I'm really glad we were able to do this. Matthew, thanks for being the inspiration on this one!

I'm a little bummed I can't make it to Madison tonight. I forgot that I have a Big Brothers/Big Sisters fundraiser tonight in West Bend. Hope you guys have fun. Give my best to Jackson.

Had a great time as always so glad that so many could make it hope to do it again soon.

Thanks again for the cigars.

Still not sure what I am doing on Friday with my friend hope we can still stop in and atleast say Hi. I did forget the name of that place again sorry bad with names.

Jason

I absolutely enjoyed the company, knowledge, generosity, and opportunity to get out of the house. I can't wait to the next time we can get together. Next time I'll make sure I bring some Bacon :thumbs:

Thanks again guys. You are all too kind.