• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Milwaukee Herf VERY SOON

Well My name is Matthew

Dave Pick a number between 5 and 10
Jeffery you do the same

Please make it quick because I am packing for the trip now. :D
8! Which ironically is Daves IQ, I believe... :p

Jeffrey L.

I just talked to Dave and he's on his way home, so he can't post. Kknowing your urgency, I have his number....it's 7.

Have a safe flight and I look forward to meeting you next week!

Jeffrey L.

Well My name is Matthew

Jeffery you do the same

Jeffrey L.

Wow, Jeff, that's almost as funny as your Faux Hawk! :p

Thanks for getting my number in. Matthew, I'm looking forward to it. 7 is indeed my number.

Meaning you will each get smacked in the face with the number you picked in cigars.

I look forward to seeing you guys. PM me your phone number if you will.

Now

Who wants to meet in Green Bay???

Well My name is Matthew

Jeffery you do the same

Jeffrey L.

Wow, Jeff, that's almost as funny as your Faux Hawk! :p

Thanks for getting my number in. Matthew, I'm looking forward to it. 7 is indeed my number.
Why do you always have to bring it to the 'hawk'? That's almost as bad as saying something about my Mother... :p

Jeffrey L.

Meaning you will each get smacked in the face with the number you picked in cigars.

Far too generous! PM sent. See you in a week!

Jeff, it always comes back to the hawk. :D

Boy I would sure love to be there to hang with you guys, 'specially that Matthew characher, hear he's a purdy decent fella. :D Y'all have fun and smoke one for me!

Boy I would sure love to be there to hang with you guys, 'specially that Matthew characher, hear he's a purdy decent fella. :D Y'all have fun and smoke one for me!

I have a feeling if you were here Bolivar may be on the menu my brother. Just too damn bad we are so far North and you so far South.

Use them party shorts to type it up: Catch a plain :laugh:

I have a feeling if you were here Bolivar may be on the menu my brother. Just too damn bad we are so far North and you so far South.

Use them party shorts to type it up: Catch a plain :laugh:

One of these days you gonna come down South...dagnabbit! I got some made from scratch buttermilk biscuits with your name ALL over 'em!

Now

Who wants to meet in Green Bay???

That is very generous of you, Matthew. I look forward to putting a face to a name, and smoking some good sticks in your company.........Daves too, I guess :whistling:

Jeffrey L.

hey guys,

I am actually from that area and noticed your threat. Although Nice Ash is a nice place, it is a bar that sells cigars, not a cigar bar in my opinion. I urge you to travel a few miles west on 94 to a shop called lake country cigars in Delafield. The owners are great people, the patrons are even better and it is an all around dynamite shop.

Trevor

hey guys,

I am actually from that area and noticed your threat. Although Nice Ash is a nice place, it is a bar that sells cigars, not a cigar bar in my opinion. I urge you to travel a few miles west on 94 to a shop called lake country cigars in Delafield. The owners are great people, the patrons are even better and it is an all around dynamite shop.

Trevor

Trevor,

Thank you very much for that info, and it is nice to meet you. I would strongly encourage you to post in the introductions thread so we all can learn a little more about you.

hey guys,

Trevor

Hi Trevor,

I'll second Anthem's post about posting an intro. It sounds like we have another Sconie in our mix, welcome aboard. I know about LCC, in fact we had a herf there last weekend with some of the other CP members from WI. Great place, but we were looking for somewhere that was open later given our availability that evening. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Dave

Hey Anthem,

I'm assuming you are flying into Mitchell. Downtown will be 10 minutes from the airport. There are several cigars bars to hit, as well as some very nice pubs/restaurants that are cigar friendly. Uhle's is downtown (never been) and there is a great Irish bar a block from there that is cigar friendly. Jack's is a place I visit when in the area, but it is around 30 minutes northwest of downtown (40 from the airport). Nice ash in Waukesha is a nice cigar friendly bar about 30 minutes west of down town. If you head out to Delavan, you are looking closer to an hour west from downtown Milwaukee I believe. Just an FYI.

I'd be up for heading downtown to Uhle's and Mo's Irish Pub. I could probably do Jack's or Nice Ash as well. If you want a cigar shop closer to RyJ there is Prime Cigar in Brookfield. They are a cigar shop with a full service bar. Some nice places to eat nearby as well.

I've got a second kiddo due in March, so I will need to observe hormone levels next week before fully commiting. Hope to me you guys out!!

Yea i would imagine thats a pretty good idea. I usually just read these boards because i think everyone does good reviews of cigars and i like hearing other smokers opinions, but i saw this herf threat and couldn't help but join and throw in my two cents. I have been a patron of LCC since I was 16 and met some of closest friends there, plus they just moved into their new store so i couldnt help but promote it. But i will absolutly post an introduction, as far as i can tell this seems to be a great forum with great people.

Trevor

Hey Anthem,

I'm assuming you are flying into Mitchell. Downtown will be 10 minutes from the airport. There are several cigars bars to hit, as well as some very nice pubs/restaurants that are cigar friendly. Uhle's is downtown (never been) and there is a great Irish bar a block from there that is cigar friendly. Jack's is a place I visit when in the area, but it is around 30 minutes northwest of downtown (40 from the airport). Nice ash in Waukesha is a nice cigar friendly bar about 30 minutes west of down town. If you head out to Delavan, you are looking closer to an hour west from downtown Milwaukee I believe. Just an FYI.

I'd be up for heading downtown to Uhle's and Mo's Irish Pub. I could probably do Jack's or Nice Ash as well. If you want a cigar shop closer to RyJ there is Prime Cigar in Brookfield. They are a cigar shop with a full service bar. Some nice places to eat nearby as well.

I've got a second kiddo due in March, so I will need to observe hormone levels next week before fully commiting. Hope to me you guys out!!

Thanks for the info on other options. I hope you can make it too!

hey guys,

Trevor

I'm wondering if in all your time hanging out at LCC did you ever meet a guy named Hans Dannenfelser?

Hey Anthem,

Brother, I understand where you are at, but I really hope you can make it to see us, that would be awesome :thumbs:

Well My name is Matthew

Jeffery you do the same

Dave and Jeffrey, I advise wearing a helmet when you meet up with Matt! He is a top notch BOTL.