• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mini Herf at Schlesingers Cigar Bar

So do we have a list of attendees, yet?

Getting excited meeting up with the fellas again :D

I'll update the initial post with a list so it's easier for all to see who is attending. Post after this so I can add you to the list or PM me, what ever is easier....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'll update the initial post with a list so it's easier for all to see who is attending. Post after this so I can add you to the list or PM me, what ever is easier....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

:whistling:
Wonder if you even need a response from me...
It should be pretty darn obvious on whether I will attend or not! :p
-Rob

edited for bad emoticon!

-Rob

edited for bad emoticon!

sooooo...are you going? ???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-Rob

edited for bad emoticon!

sooooo...are you going? ???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let's put it at 97% chance of attendance right now!
-Rob

Hi,

the start time is around 4:30 - correct?

I may not be able to leave CT until that time...so, my question...

How late will we be staying until?

thanks

Gary

I left the last one at 1 in the morning. Dunno if I will be there that late but certainly till 7 or so.

I left the last one at 1 in the morning. Dunno if I will be there that late but certainly till 7 or so.

Tom did leave at one...
I witnessed him weaving (walking) down the street with his pelican case in hand like a cowboy into the sunset!
I will be there until the herf is OVER! Unless I do something silly and get too smoked out!
-Rob
PS. Attendees should start posting some wishlist cigars!

Tom did leave at one...
I witnessed him weaving (walking) down the street with his pelican case in hand like a cowboy into the sunset!
I will be there until the herf is OVER! Unless I do something silly and get too smoked out!
-Rob
PS. Attendees should start posting some wishlist cigars!

If you've seen Tom's pelican case, you'd know he needs a handtruck to carry it.

Hey Tom, you got a picture of that case??

I didn't get home till 4am..... I think Mike (Fast4Dr) is still there.......

There is a slim chance I can make it..... maybe for a little while. I'll be in the middle of moving.

I didn't get home till 4am..... I think Mike (Fast4Dr) is still there.......

There is a slim chance I can make it..... maybe for a little while. I'll be in the middle of moving.

Hope you can make it Tommy!
Wouldn't be the same without you!

-Rob

Well, if we are working OT all day as the boss is planning, I won't be able to make it either till around 6 - 6:30. I'm sure Tom, Rob and the rest of you all will smoke one or two ceegars by then. Hope you can make it Tommy, even if it's just for a little bit and maybe you can find Mike livin' in some corner of the place and finally bring him home. :D I'll probably stay for a while as well, 10 - 10:30 or until I get tired since I am an ole' man....... :D :thumbs: :p

Edited: for grammar!