• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

Just finished the Witcher, it had its highs and lows. I am starting to hate that every hero/villain has to mumble in a low voice now.

I started watching “Quarterback” on Netflix, and I have really enjoyed it. It’s a very interesting look into the real lives of professional athletes. People forget that these people do exist outside of game day. They have the same highs and lows as us common folk.

I finished White House Plumbers. Was reasonably good albeit with a weird style (oddly comedic) that made me wonder if a lot of it was made up.
I did a research paper back in college on the plumbers/Nixon/Watergate, and I've been interested in this. I'm sure that there was some comedic liberty taken for the sake of it being a production, but from what I understand it really was a shit show.

Finished season 2 of The Bear last night. I enjoyed it more than season 1. Seemed to hit its stride. Also finished Ozark last week. Not exactly the ending I was expecting, but still a great show.

Finished season 2 of The Bear last night. I enjoyed it more than season 1. Seemed to hit its stride. Also finished Ozark last week. Not exactly the ending I was expecting, but still a great show.
I watched Knock At The Cabin, Somewhere You Feel Free (The Making of "Wildflowers) -- a Tom Petty doc, Renfield, Ghosted, The Lost City, and one or two others on the plane rides during this Hawaii trip. Typical light airplane fare.

I've also started the new Lincoln Lawyer season, and I'm hooked (again).

I have yet to start Season 2 of the Bear, it's on my to-watch list. Ozark was a crazy finish.

Wife and I are almost done with Season 2 of Suits. Just 6 more seasons to go, LOL.

I haven't finished season 2 of The Bear but so far I am enjoying it more than season 1. I agree it feels like it's hit it's stride.

I am hooked on "Suits"

I just started watching it and I love it!

Smokin hot women, no nudity, fascinating look at the games played by high powered attorneys:cool:

I am hooked on "Suits"

Smokin hot women, no nudity, fascinating look at the games played by high powered attorneys:cool:
Its the #1 watched show in America right now. Which is funny considering they stopped making them 4 years ago...

I am hooked on "Suits"

We finished Season 2 last night and I'll be the first to admit, that Meghan Markle is HOT, especially in that file room scene!

We finished Season 2 last night and I'll be the first to admit, that Meghan Markle is HOT, especially in that file room scene!
I don't typically get too excited about actresses and celebrities because they are not real people but there is something about her that is amazingly hot!

I don't know why Rachel continues to put up with Mike's BS.

She needs someone who will treat her like a queen for a couple minutes!

What does Prince Harry have that I don't have?