• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New forum software coming soon...

Here's how to see all of your content:

1. Hover over your name (top right)
  2. Click on Your profile page
  3. Click on Information
  4. You'll see threads and posts

They are referring to the topics that you've posted in, on the forum. On the previous version, it had a blue dot(or something similiar) that would show you which posts you've posted. Now, instead of the blue dots, it's a little profile pic that's over the topic starters profile pic. Make sense?

I think it only counts posts since the move, but I'll go confirm.

I went and checked the Beer Forum and here is the results below. I've posted in the Beer PIF 2015 prior to the migration, but not since.

ScreenHunter_781%20Nov.%2017%2012.42_zps046ywizo.jpg

I can probably run a recache script to fix this.

Watched threads are sending me e-mail updates. Any other way of disabling e-mails other than un-watching and then re-watching?

You can turn off email notifications. Go to your personal details page / watched threads, and then check the box near each thread and click do not receive email notifications.

I don't use this function but some may want to know. Is there a way to hide your logins so people can't see if or when you logged in?

I don't believe that's pssoible.

I don't use this function but some may want to know. Is there a way to hide your logins so people can't see if or when you logged in?

Its under the privacy settings.

Well, that will show/hide if you are currently logged in.

I like it, but I miss the old view new content page where I could just scan through and see what's new. May just take some getting used to I guess.

I like it, but I miss the old view new content page where I could just scan through and see what's new. May just take some getting used to I guess.

Agreed, but on the same token I kind of like the "new posts" feed at the right hand side of the page.

Overall, Rod, really enjoying the page! Thanks again!