• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New To This Forum....

coventrycat86 said:
I hereby take full credit for exposing him first :laugh:

Send me cigars, addy in profile :laugh:
[snapback]207632[/snapback]​

LOL! Well I take full credit for banning him first (whether I deserve the credit or not :whistling: ). :laugh: I'll split the White Owls (as long as they're Grape) and the Lars with you CC ;)

Damn, I missed the whole thing. That guy is really sad. As much as I would have liked to get into the frey I feel really bad for him. He obviously has nothing in his life and probably takes pleasure in very little. If he did he would not have been here spouting that garbage. He reminds me of the neighbor in American Beauty. Watch yourselves in the garage...

Excalibur said:
Trust and beleive, this is not a brotherhood of any degree........

Excalibur said:
I am not your brother nor do i wish to be...keep your cheap black n milds and various other machine made cheepo's

Excalibur said:
You know whre you can go with all that Chaplain garbage. No real chaplain would ever partake of the leaf or drink from the vine....So peddle you chaplain garbage elsewhere

Excalibur said:
Pearls of wisdom?........hmmmmmmmm have yet to see any of those, only people wishing to have their keisters kissed becasue they feel i am a newbie

Excalibur said:
Hey Preacher Man, where are those "Pearls Of Wisdom" ??

Excalibur said:
Is that where your mother hides hers?

Excalibur said:
OMG pass her a box of kleenex.........go play with you dolls and leave a mans world all alone

Excalibur said:
Sister of the leaf my A%&, there is no such thing as a sister of the leaf. Your only here ot tease old pot bellied men out of whatever you can get from them. Spread ya hussle elsewhere......

Excalibur said:
you would not make a pimple on a Marines A#%, you have no idea what a Marine is or any other Military Serive for that matter

Excalibur said:
Ok girlies, you can take your sisterhood relationships to the sam sex room, wherever that is.............but it is not here.

Rod said:
Excalibur,

Your first day here and you've started a flame war?

Go find another site to spew your crap.

EXCALIBUR BANNED.

About sums it up. What a loser. Guess I missed all the fun...

Damn that was fast. I welcomed him and offered to trade with him too! What was I thinking :(

coventrycat86 said:
Rod said:
Never seen anyone get their ass banned so fast. That's a record...
[snapback]207620[/snapback]​

12 hours +, definitely a record :laugh: Sophie was pretty close but she lasted longer than one day. I miss her....... :( :love: (Rod's destroying my love life :laugh: )
[snapback]207624[/snapback]​

I miss her too!!!
Sorry to hear about the love life!!!
LOL

Just found this posted at another site... :rolleyes:

Excalibur said:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, and to let you guys know that i ama big fan of cigar smoking. I have been smoking puro's for about 23yrs now and have loved every minute of it. I am also a retired U.S. Marine with 22yrs of service to the greatest country on the face of this planet. I enjoy sharring cigars with my friends and learning more about our lifestyle. I prefer full bodied complex puro's as apposed to any other. I try to say with two or three particualar cigars. I generally smoke Excalibur Royal Sterling Fortis, ABAM Gran Corona Naturals, and my all time favorites even above Cubans, The entire line of Gurhka's. To people that i really don't care for that much i pass to them a rather smooth tasting gas station cigar otherwise known as Macanudo. :banana:
At any rate that pretty much sums up a littlel about me. I love to learn about our lifestyle. Any information you may care to share with me please feel free to contact me. The little knowledge that has been so gracefully bestowed upon me,  i will gladly share with all. I look forward to becoming a brother of the leaf with you all.

Regards,

edit to remove hyperlink

Here is his excuse for what happened here:

"I would also like ot mention that i as recently as yesterday joined Cigarpass and to my surprise this morning, i found out i had been banned. After doing some recon on the situation, i realised that my kid had went into the site while i was out. Lesson learned, never leave your p/c own with any sites you may frequent and set where it automactically logs you in. Well at any rate i am in the process of trying to straighten that out. Suffice is to say, that he received a very severe whooping and has been banned from the p/c throughout all eternity.

Regards, "

It's the classic:

"The dog ate my homework"

"or it wasn't me, it was my buddy using my PC"

excuses. Shove off you POS>

bfreebern said:
Here is his excuse for what happened here:

"I would also like ot mention that i as recently as yesterday joined Cigarpass and to my surprise this morning, i found out i had been banned. After doing some recon on the situation, i realised that my kid had went into the site while i was out. Lesson learned, never leave your p/c own with any sites you may frequent and set where it automactically logs you in. Well at any rate i am in the process of trying to straighten that out. Suffice is to say, that he received a very severe whooping and has been banned from the p/c throughout all eternity.

Regards, "
[snapback]207885[/snapback]​

If memory serves me correct, Gamelover2004 claimed a similar problem early on during his stay here - but it was his daughter who was at fault for his wacked postings one night.

ree ree robusto said:
So, what is done to ensure that fuggers like this don't return?

Ree
[snapback]207894[/snapback]​

Nuke 'em from low orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Dan

There is no way this was his kid. i don't believe it. I know an arrogance when I see it and that was it.

I am going to have to back and read everything that was written and check it out for myself. it seemed like he knew alto of information about the marines.

I know for a fact my 15 year old couldn't come up with 2 % of what that guy had to say.

Excalibur knew WAY to much about cigars to be a kid, he spelled the name of every cigar mentioned correctly, what kid even knows Black & Milds? give me a break.

AVB, your thoughts?

Rich

OK, after reading back everything that went on last night I am convinced that it was him and not his son. Just look at his greeting to the new cigar board posted above.

He says the word "puro" which is not a word you here all the time but is a word I seen him type at least 10 times last night.

Also he mentions Gurkas, this guy talked Gurkas with AVB for 15 minutes in chat last night.

It was him.

Rich.

He PM'ed me to ask if i would trade for a few brands(he saw my stash pic).
Then noticed that i work at a cigar store, and called there looking to chat with me about Gurkas. I was off and Dirick took the call.
Never really worked any deals with him, and would not have, due to the issues here, and no history. I am a "newbe" but i know better................

Funny how his "son" used an excessive amount of periods. Read Excaliber's very first post in this thread, then compare it to the others towards the end. Still, an excessive amount of period's. IE: .......

Just another ass clown to add to our collection. We can start a full blown circus soon.

I doubt it was a kid but that isn't saying it couldn't be. A Corps brat would learn an awful lot just by being around it all the time. He really didn't say that much specificly about the Marines except for the MOS he told me in chat.

Like I said I have my doubts but it is/was possible. Also, if you look at the time of his last post it was 10:20 PST. Not that late for a retired adult but around bedtime for a kid.

Good Point.

Ironworker said:
Also he mentions Gurkas, this guy talked Gurkas with AVB for 15 minutes in chat last night.

It was him.

Rich.
[snapback]207950[/snapback]​

Back