• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New To This Forum....

Excalibur said:
Thanks for the help.....
Also i don't want my address in my Profile.....
Thankyou
[snapback]207330[/snapback]​

I wonder why?

I just LMAO at all the comments made since the BAN happened! You guys are such a crack up!! :laugh: :cool:

Also I wanted to share a PM I sent him (I guess it was about the time he was being banned) because I noticed that his son was only mentioned as an excuse AFTER I mentioned his children in my PM. One can only hope something that was said on the thread will speak to his conscience sooner or later.

It is truly a shame that you have been hurt so deeply in your life that you feel the need to attack others to feel a sense of accomplishment. I can only imagine how lonely and miserable you must be with all that bitterness and hatred trapped within you.

I have chosen to PM you instead of publicly saying this because this is not a "slam" on your character, I believe it to be the God's honest truth. It is a shame you have chosen to leave your mark in such a way on CP - is this the legacy you have to offer your children (if there are any) as well?

My husband was correct in his quote of scripture and I doubt many people will stick around to "cast" anymore pearls before you. But be assured, whether you want it or not, we will be praying for you.

I hope you can find some peace and joy in your life in the future because you desperately need it.

Whatever the case, I think it's time to move on! ;)

Bargogirl, you gotta go sign up over at CigarSnobs and send him that PM ;) :thumbs:

It's too good to waste. :)

And I don't buy this "it was my kid" line of BS for one second. Maybe he's a drug abuser and was high on something. Then when he came down, he tried to clean up his mess by blaming some fictional "kid" :rolleyes:

Just a theory.....

coventrycat86 said:
Maybe he's a drug abuser and was high on something. Then when he came down, he tried to clean up his mess by blaming some fictional "kid" :rolleyes:

Just a theory.....
[snapback]208375[/snapback]​

Agree, further supported by the terrible typing/spelling. Difficult to have good manual dexterity or spelling accuracy when intoxicated.

I don't know about that, I find that my skills greatly improve when I've been smoking crack or meth. At least they do as far as I know!

I don't know about that, I find that my skills greatly improve when I've been smoking crack or meth. At least they do as far as I know!

Gonz said:
[snapback]208406[/snapback]​

ROTFLMFAO!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Don't do that to people with weak bladders!!! I knew I shouldn't have let Mike use the last of the depends!!! :laugh: :laugh:

j/k that was a good one Gonz!

coventrycat86 said:
Bargogirl, you gotta go sign up over at CigarSnobs and send him that PM ;) :thumbs:

It's too good to waste. :)

And I don't buy this "it was my kid" line of BS for one second. Maybe he's a drug abuser and was high on something. Then when he came down, he tried to clean up his mess by blaming some fictional "kid" :rolleyes:

Just a theory.....
[snapback]208375[/snapback]​

Thanks for the compliment!
I don't know if it would make a difference to him but if he didn't get it yesterday, I'm willing to try again today!

I'm a pretty straight forward gal when it comes to the truth (as I see it anyway! ;)) especially if it involves the Word of God. Oh, and I am REALLY annoyed by ignorant and mean people. I have found that if I speak the truth to them in Christ's love, sooner or later I get a positive response underneath all the garbage they have placed in the way of their true identity.

Of course I'm not saying that's possible with this guy (he sounds like a die hard "he man woman hater") but I was hoping the Holy Spirit would put some kind of conviction into his heart especially when I mentioned the "legacy" he would leave his kids (who wants to be remembered as a mean and nasty A$$?).

Either way, I don't have to live the rest of my life with him - he is the only one who gets that pleasure. ;)

a grown man calls himself "Vanilla Gorilla"? :rolleyes:

I found Scotty a playmate! :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
I hereby take full credit for exposing him first :laugh:

Send me cigars, addy in profile :laugh:
[snapback]207632[/snapback]​

I think Puromooch is using Bill's account...

:laugh: :laugh:

Well, Excalibur PM'd me (after I posted on CS and I asked for him to put his addy in his profile) and said his email addy was in his profile and people were welcome to email him.

REAL ADDY, DUDE! Anyone can create an email address and it costs them nothing...he's definitely playing games (BIG SHOCKER THERE). :0 :laugh:

:laugh: I knew that I would miss something good while I was on vacation! :sign: :laugh:

Eshaw99 said:
coventrycat86 said:
I hereby take full credit for exposing him first :laugh:

Send me cigars, addy in profile :laugh:
[snapback]207632[/snapback]​

I think Puromooch is using Bill's account...

:laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]208902[/snapback]​

LMAO!!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yep, I had a dose of Puro over on ClubStogie and it rubbed right off one and I didn't even know it :0

I apologize to everyone for my bad behavior :p

SEE? Another Puro trait comes shining through, screw up then apologize for it :laugh:

I think Bill will have 7000 posts at 2:19 Eastern Daylight Time on August 8th 2005.

Did I win?