• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New To This Forum....

I highly doubt this was junior... This guy literally started with his BS the minute he made his first post. Hard to believe dad would sign up, make no posts, leave the computer and junior jump in and wreak havoc... I could see it if there was a series of nice posts, and then it went to crap - but not this way...

wow, i just read all those posts

I'll never have that 15 minutes of my life back again :(

what a loser

The PM's this guy sent Bargogirl and me were just vile.

Mr. Preacher Man don't preach to me about the bible when ya got a cigar hanging out of ya mouth...and a pron magazine in your other hand or is it a drink> God i hope your not a Catholic Preist..no telling what ya got in your hand

And note that he and his "son" share the same grammatical and spelling errors and successes. For instance, neither of them can capitalize the word "I".

Would this be a case to alert other boards of a "scumbag"?

I wouldn't alert them. He'll soon realize that no board will take his crap and he won't be welcome anywhere. Especially if his son continues to rant at night while his daddy is on the couch w/ his hand in his pants, Al Bundy style ;)

outlawsp said:
He PM'ed me to ask if i would trade for a few brands(he saw my stash pic).
Then noticed that i work at a cigar store, and called there looking to chat with me about Gurkas. I was off and Dirick took the call.
Never really worked any deals with him, and would not have, due to the issues here, and no history. I am a "newbe" but i know better................
[snapback]207951[/snapback]​

Did they say it was a man that called or a kid?

I would love to call this idiot out on this, wait, I take that back. No I wouldn't.

My 301th ;)

Rich

I have been looking for this ass but can't find which board he wrote this on, especially one that I'm not a member of :whistling:

Rich

It was not a kid.
and the PM's I got seemed to come from a educated person, not a child.

bfreebern said:
I wouldn't alert them.  He'll soon realize that no board will take his crap and he won't be welcome anywhere.  Especially if his son continues to rant at night while his daddy is on the couch w/ his hand in his pants, Al Bundy style  ;)
[snapback]207971[/snapback]​

Point taken. He crashed and burned here in only matter of hours then alerted another board on his own.

edited for more grammatical success :whistling:

If he really was in the military, he must have been through his share of blanket parties....

Welcome to CP from Boise, ID! :D

- C

** edit **

I must have missed something serious ... I will have to read back through some past posts to figure out what I missed.

Either way I don't care. We don't need him or his "kid". I think he was trying to save his ass at another board. I'm calling scammer. Next time he will know better and he will get something out of the next forum. Glad it was not here but I/we belong to other forums so they are fellow brother and it will happen to them. 5 bucks says he steals a box pass.

coventrycat86 said:
Swifty said:
Welcome to CP from MN. :)
[snapback]207591[/snapback]​

Swifty, do you even READ threads before you post pad? :laugh:

You SURE you want to welcome this POS to CigarPass?

Read ALL FOUR PAGES then think about editing your post :D ;) :thumbs: :laugh:
[snapback]207613[/snapback]​

Holy crap! I guess I should have read more befor posting. My Bad. :blush:
I really hope this guy was jerking our chains. I'd hate to think something like that is running around unleashed.

He sent me about 1/2 a dozen posts and they were similar to preembaro and bargogirl. Boy was my husband getting bent out of shape and hoping that I never ran into the loser for fear of my opening a can of whoopa$$ on the guy.
Good riddence to bad rubbish as was the saying in my house growing up.

He sent me one PM and I immediately BLOCKED all further PMs from him. There's no need to have to put up with garbage from people like that.

And some of you wonder why I keep my PM inbox full on purpose ;)

preembargo said:
Would this be a case to alert other boards of a "scumbag"?
[snapback]207969[/snapback]​

Someone please invite him to CF so I can sit back and watch the fireworks. :)

From the Cigarsnobs website. Take this as you will as I offer no comment on it.

Excalibur said:
To All,
I have tried to email those on the other site but i can not log on to it. AVB can you or ironworker please contact them, for me and offer my apologies. I know that is asking a lot but it is sencere and from my heart...I offer you my sencerest apologies, if you choose not to forgive the happenings that was done in my name, then so mote it be....I will understand, i just want to assure you all, that as long as I am in charge of my household it will never and i mean never happen again. I do not know what all was said or who was verbally assaulted, but to those that were, I am extremely sorry and offer you my sencerest apologies. I emplore your forgiveness.....

Keith A. Meyer
AKA - Excalibur
AKA- Vanilla Gorilla
[snapback]11821[/snapback]​

Oh, I can I can. Pick me Miss Crabtree Pick me :sign:

Cant guarantee that it is the gamelover but either way he's still a scumbag. :angry: