• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Training Cigar Pass-- For February 07-

I figured I'd do my P/Ts while I was waiting for the box, so I can get it turned around as quickly as possible. After I see what the mystery stick is I might snag one of those too.

T: 50. Soprano Soldier ($12.60)/ P: 51. DCM #2 ($12.50)
T: 4. Gurkha Perfecto ($5) / P: 52. AF Cuban Beli ($5.10)

I realize it's too late now, but should we have called the chiselito for soprano trade? CI has the chilselito maddies for under $5, whereas the only place on cigarcyclopedia's website that had the Soprano was $12.60.

edit: I suppose we should probably use cigarcyclopedia average for all, even if they are listed on this board, to be consistent. Coming up with different P/T proposal.

Smellysell,

The P&T look good to me. Let us know how you like the Gurkha Perfecto when you get around to enjoying it. :thumbs:

It seems the average on cigarcyclopedia is the consensus, and in that case, I should probably re-think my puts/takes so they are more fair. I'll post some ammended ones later. Thanks for the feedback guys.

I will not update the puts and takes until you get the box and actually see the goodies. Who knows, you may want to go after the mystery cigar!! :)

It seems the average on cigarcyclopedia is the consensus, and in that case, I should probably re-think my puts/takes so they are more fair. I'll post some ammended ones later. Thanks for the feedback guys.

I will not update the puts and takes until you get the box and actually see the goodies. Who knows, you may want to go after the mystery cigar!! :)

You're right, I just may. If not I'll probably take that other LFD. I hate the damn holidays sometimes.

You're right, I just may. If not I'll probably take that other LFD. I hate the damn holidays sometimes.

Dang ...... I knew I should have put more LFD's in this pass :laugh:

:cool:

good thing most people that go to my B&M can't handle LFD :)

Looks like this is going to be a lot of fun.
Though my lives-in-a-humidor inner child keeps yelling.... are we there yet?

LOL

4) Smellysell--MT
5) Satchmo---WI
6) Mmburtch---CO
7) Poronico---AZ
8) Beaucredo---CO
9) Defetis---MO
10) SmokeRiver---KS
11) Wanlail---TX

12) Mdutch---TX !!!!!!!!!! :whistling:

:laugh: oh the fun cigars that could await .... i'm gonna go smoke a gurkha perfecto now :)

Hello BOTL in this pass,
I have a family situation that I most attend from March 3rd to March 10th. I don't think that the pass will reach me by then, but I would like the in put from the FOG's monitering this as to whether I should drop out or not. I am really excited to be in this pass, but would drop out if it would cause problems.

On a brighter note, I will be in Palm Beach Fla. at that time and will have some evenings free. If anyone has some sights of interest, some B&M's i could visit ect. I would greatly appreciate the info( I'll be staying with my in-laws so I would like to get around a bit).

Let me know the best course of action.
Mark

Hello BOTL in this pass,
I have a family situation that I most attend from March 3rd to March 10th. I don't think that the pass will reach me by then, but I would like the in put from the FOG's monitering this as to whether I should drop out or not. I am really excited to be in this pass, but would drop out if it would cause problems.

On a brighter note, I will be in Palm Beach Fla. at that time and will have some evenings free. If anyone has some sights of interest, some B&M's i could visit ect. I would greatly appreciate the info( I'll be staying with my in-laws so I would like to get around a bit).

Mark

SJM could switch the lineup to fit your schedule with not too much trouble if it does become an issue. Just one of thsoe things a Pass Host has to deal with when running a Pass ;) .

:cool:

My wife said I have a bunch of boxes waiting for me, so I'm hoping one of them is this one.

Hello BOTL in this pass,

Mark

If this box makes it through 12 doors in the next 18 days, I might have to take up religion! You'll be fine. Thanks for the heads up though.

It's here! Going through to make sure everything is in order and I'll stick it in a new box as this one is getting a bit rough and have it out as soon as I hear from Quade. You ready?

Here's my final P/T

T: 43. Mystery Stick /P: 53. ESG Robusto ($17.50)
P: 54. Ramon y Ramon Tribute Familia (from Parti 150 humidor)

I also stuck in a bunch of the single baggies, feel free to take as many as you want.

SJM, you have a PM

edit: Found the right mystery stick, so had to change my puts a little.

It's here! Going through to make sure everything is in order and I'll stick it in a new box as this one is getting a bit rough and have it out as soon as I hear from Quade. You ready?

Here's my final P/T

I also stuck in a bunch of the single baggies, feel free to take as many as you want.

SJM, you have a PM

This looks great to me. Let it fly!! :thumbs:

Here's my final P/T

SJM, you have a PM

This looks great to me. Let it fly!! :thumbs:

Smellysell and All,

We are going to have a change of line up. Send the package to CigarSmokinChef as he will be leaving town shortly. After him we go back to the list as listed!! Please confirm with CigarSmokinChef that he can receive it now. Thanks!!

Awesome puts there, Smelly. I'm glad I won't have to choose only three from that list. I saw DCM. Okay, I'll take that. Ohhhh, Cuban Beli, I'll take that. ESG!! I'll try that one too. Awe crap.. Can't take em all.

How was the ESG Robusto? Did you think it was worth the price tag?

I'll await the Chef's response.

Awesome puts there, Smelly. I'm glad I won't have to choose only three from that list. I saw DCM. Okay, I'll take that. Ohhhh, Cuban Beli, I'll take that. ESG!! I'll try that one too. Awe crap.. Can't take em all.

How was the ESG Robusto? Did you think it was worth the price tag?

I'll await the Chef's response.

I only got two of them, and the other is waiting for a special occasion, so I can't say for sure yet. The mystery stick looks tasty though! The Ramon y Ramon is one of my favorite smokes I've had, although it is a little milder than I normally prefer. Snatched up all 45 of 'em the B&M here had left!

Alright, I'll get it out tomorrow morning and post a DC. Enjoy the rest of this pass guys.

OK and to speed this along I will post my puts and takes now. I would love to see the mystery stick before doing so however I can see by the p from smellysell that it is out of my league.

T: 52. AF Cuban Beli ($5.10)/ P: 55, Lempira Torpedo ($5.90)

T: 28, RP Cuban Blend torpedo- ($4.50) / P: 55, Ancient Warrior ($5.00)