• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Training Cigar Pass-- For February 07-

Okay, cigars are numbered, repacked and ready to go once I get approval of my P&T's :)

T: 16. 5 Vegas Casket Strength, Toro
T: 19. 5 Vegas Limitada '06, Torpedo

P: 46. LFD DL Chiselito Natural
P: 47. LFD DL Chiselito Maduro

:cool:

Dear NorCalCigarLover,

I feel funny telling you that your P&Ts are approved, but going by the book, P&Ts approved!!! Now should this be noted in the first page of the thread? I think that I strikeout the numbers taken and place the puts on the bottom. I just want to check that this will work. Thank you again for fixing the packing mess and for your guidance in this. :) :thumbs:

Yup, update my P&T's on the first page, just put my name on cigars 16 & 19 (P:Saxjazzman, T:NorCalCigarLover) and then list my puts as new items 46 and 47. It should look something like this.

15. .....
16. 5 Vegas Casket Strength, Toro (P:Saxjazzman, T:NorCalCigarLover)
17. .....
18. .....
19. 5 Vegas Limitada '06, Torpedo (P:Saxjazzman, T:NorCalCigarLover)
20. .....

45. ....
46. LFD DL Chiselito Natural (P:NorCalCigarLover, T:?)
47. LFD DL Chiselito Maduro (P:NorCalCigarLover, T:?)

Now I'll tape this up and get it out tomorrow if Bilder is ready ..... Hey Bilder!!

OMG This is definately a sport of delayed gratification!! I cant sleep at night, what should I take? Will it still be there when it gets here? Oh my God what do I have to Put??? One AM searches through the coolidor, this? What if they hate it ? What if they hate all of my cigars?? I better buy some more.

It's my first real pass, hot potatoes dont count. I'm gonna do what Charlie Papazan says...

Dont worry have a home brew!

and buy some more cigars

Mark

OMG This is definately a sport of delayed gratification!! I cant sleep at night, what should I take? Will it still be there when it gets here? Oh my God what do I have to Put??? One AM searches through the coolidor, this? What if they hate it ? What if they hate all of my cigars?? I better buy some more.

It's my first real pass, hot potatoes dont count. I'm gonna do what Charlie Papazan says...

and buy some more cigars

Mark

LMAO

I just got back from the B&M and started thinking "what should I get for the pass?" while I was there. Ended up getting some chateau SGs.

OK, here's a newbie question for ya...
For the P&T if CI has the cigar on sale is that the value or the MSRP?

Mark

and buy some more cigars

Mark

LOL ..... if you go back and look at some of the old Passes you'll see that many established members felt exactly the same way with their first Passes. Passes are very dynamic beasts, just look at some of the others and see how the cigar list changes from participant to participant. Passes are a great opportunity to try different cigars so don't worry if a cigar that you really want to try disappears in Alaska :laugh: , something else will pop up before it gets to you.

Glad to hear that you guys are enjoying your first Pass!

Hey guys, been gone a few days, my system crashed and I could not get on line. Looks like everything is going well. Hey Mike don't put any dog rockets in that box, you keep them for yourself!!!! ;)

Hey guys, been gone a few days, my system crashed and I could not get on line. Looks like everything is going well. Hey Mike don't put any dog rockets in that box, you keep them for yourself!!!! ;)

Burnt Tongue,

We were wondering where you were?? The pass is over!! Boy, those were some great Opus Xs. and Isoms that went around!! :whistling:

Mark

I took the average price from this website (the website has the prices for all the major retailors) LINKY

I already did the averages on the initial cigars, I can PM them to you or post them here if you wish.

i'm just banking on throwing a lot of random tasties in and hoping the average works. :)

Mark

I took the average price from this website (the website has the prices for all the major retailors) LINKY

I already did the averages on the initial cigars, I can PM them to you or post them here if you wish.

Since you did all that work already posting them would save us trouble!

Mark

For some of the new guys, you may want to check out Cigarcyclopedia.com for pricing. It compares prices of several of the top online vendors. Just an FYI. Great tool if you are going to buy some sticks. CI is not always the best!!

Quadio

Mark

That is a great idea!!!

Even though you post them here, everybody here should verify the prices so they can get practice at evaluating the MSRP for their puts and takes. Thanks!!

Hey Jazz,

Are you going to be updating the puts and takes on the first post?

I couldnt find exact matches for some of the sticks.

Gurkha G3- $7.50
Gurkha Perfecto 1- $5
Gurkha Expedition Torpedo- $4
Gurkha Regent Torpedo- $7.25
Olivia Master Blend- No Price Found
5 Vegas Casket Strength Toro- No prices for casket strenght
5 Vegas Limitada 06 Torpedo- no Price found for this size, the Belli is $5
Royal Jamaica Gold Toro- $4
RP 99 toro- $6.75
RP Cuban Blend torpedo- $4.50
RP Honduran- no prices found
Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Petite Beli- $2.40
Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Toro Grande- no price found
Placensia Reserve Organica Toro- $6.75

The reason behind me doing this was I wasn't familliar with many of the cigars, so I wanted to make sure to place something of equal or greater value. I hope you guys benefit from this price list, and I hope it isn't against some CP protocol that I post it.