• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

No he was just showing some love for a couple things I helped him with. Not really war related...lol

*Now Back to The Regularly Scheduled Program*

Newbies seen working on the next big thing!

Dexter-welding.jpg

Man I don't check the board for a couple of days and look at all the communist propoganda I miss! Alright, lets see how this plays out... time to find some addys

I think I have a lead on the culprits. Now where did I put that special nuclear material?

This thread is great to read about the time the mailman is out and about. I get a big charge out of the Fog responses to the Newb's bombs. Hit 'em newbs!

I think I have a lead on the culprits. Now where did I put that special nuclear material?

Do tell......

He has no leads... When you sit back and do a count you will see this is not just a couple newbies! :whistling:

Good Luck on figuring out who hit who you may get it come next year! :laugh:

This has gotten out of hand, now.

Doc

Doc what happend? :laugh:

Great hit Boys!

Man the newbies are kicking some FOG ass! :thumbs:

You can't fight against a loon house, these noobs are just crazy. The packaging, the fake addresses, these guys are just downright insane.

Of all things, they're loony enough to follow a leader that is just as crazy as them. Typically you take away the leadership and the rest run around crazy, but these noobs are already running around crazy. They defy logic, reasoning, and rationale. To quote the Joker:

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just do things."

This about sums up the n00bies of 2012.

*Breaking News*

Bomb strike confirmation is rolling in at a rapid rate!

bombs-11.jpg

What are you talking about??? I thought you said some guy named Phil from California claimed responsibility for your bombing.