• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbies Learn from my mistakes

Sunward said:
TonyDogs said:
So if you get into it with any one of them (cyber room) here what you do.
First they will gang up on you so you are fighting with many people. This is there only strength. If you being hit from many directions it is hard to deliver a knock out blow. There purpose is to get you mad, they got me ready to cross state lines I was so mad. So here how to defuse these cigarsnobs take the debate off the public forum. Send them a PM. They crumble like little girls.

[snapback]219345[/snapback]​

Tony: You are a far worse military strategist than you are a speller. Get a dictionary. Also pick up the "Art of War" another fine book, maybe you can learn to fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

The SSU-MA FA says: "If one man slay another of set purpose, he
himself may rightfully be slain." He who relies solely on
warlike measures shall be exterminated (SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WAR
THE OLDEST MILITARY TREATISE IN THE WORLD)
[snapback]219463[/snapback]​

There is another saying, HE who walks through the valley of shadow and death will fear no evil for I am the B.M.F in the valley.

I say do not ban him. This kind of entertainment is hard to find.

Tony,let me explain what kind of loser I am. I own a couple of businesses in Rhode Island.I hired a guy to manage my affairs so I was able to stop working in 1996.

Two years ago I moved into a beautiful gated community here in Florida. I am a member at the TPC of Prestancia, which happens to be right across the street from me. I hang out, play golf, watch my 4 kids grow up and smoke cigars all day long. My cigar collection is worth more than your entire net worth.

I guess I'm the big loser, not you who is incapable of doing something as simple as getting along with people at a cigar BB.

The Master said:

Tony,let me explain what kind of loser I am. I own a couple of businesses in Rhode Island.I hired a guy to manage my affairs so I was able to stop working in 1996.

Two years ago I moved into a beautiful gated community here in Florida. I am a member at the TPC of Prestancia, which happens to be right across the street from me. I hang out, play golf, watch my 4 kids grow up and smoke cigars all day long. My cigar collection is worth more than your entire net worth.

I guess I'm the big loser, not you who is incapable of doing something as simple as getting along with people at a cigar BB.
[snapback]219471[/snapback]​

Hey Harris, need a caddy? :whistling:

My addy is in my profile. You were sh*tting yellow when I was in the jungle so you can bring it dogboy. Just tell me when, my wife doesn't need to see it.

TonyDogs said:
There is another saying, HE who walks through the valley of shadow and death will fear no evil for I am the B.M.F in the valley.
[snapback]219470[/snapback]​

The Master said:

[snapback]219471[/snapback]​

I guess some you might not be a losers. If you have had success in your life then you dont fall into that catagory. I think the successful people on this board would not be consider cigarsnobs, IF you are why would you associate with those kind of people? Do you know what kind of people they are?

They wear Spocks ears and run around the apratment complex with an Opus X hanging out of ther fly. Come Guy your better than that?

TonyDogs said:

Now, what could that mean. Booger Munching F*cktard. No, maybe Brainless, Misspelling, F*uckup. Could it be Big Macho Fool? Come on, enlighten us.

TonyDogs said:
I guess some you might not be a losers. If you have had success in your life then you dont fall into that catagory. I think the successful people on this board would not be consider cigarsnobs, IF you are why would you associate with those kind of people? Do you know what kind of people they are?

They wear Spocks ears and run around the apratment complex with an Opus X hanging out of ther fly. Come Guy your better than that?
[snapback]219476[/snapback]​

Translate to English please.

TonyDogs said:

Sorry, double post.

[/quote]

[snapback]219476[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Whats wrong with that?
I am a big trekkie. And I smoke OPUS X.

PM sent:

Tony,

What the hell is wrong with you? Is being an "internet tough guy" really that important to you? You have been here ONE MONTH and have already completely lost it. You brought this on yourself with your poor attitude and your inability to listen to people trying to help out. If you look in the thread you started in the Cigar Discussion topic, you will see that several people were trying to be nice and show you why your post was inapproriate. You ignored them, developed an attitude, and then spiraled into insanity.

This board is chock full of stand up guys who are out to help each other and protect this board from scam artists and "scum bags". Unfortunately, you have now placed yourself in the latter group. You don't "get it" and obviously never will.

Let me tell you a little story. When I first got here I called out some FOGs (Neal, Kirk, and others) on what I thought were some valid points. I had my ass handed to me on a silver platter because of my attitude and the way I went about things. I made mistakes and I learnt from them. I apologized and now I consider these guys friends. They have been here a long time and seen it all - including these 30 to 60 day wonders who come onto this board thinking they are "all that". As you have witnessed, they don't put up with bull**** on this board.

After my "melt down" I came to realize something. I finally "got" it. We are all brothers here and we have to watch out for one another. Cigars are not just about collecting, discussing, and smoking. There is somthing else intangible. A "Brotherhood" that you will never understand.

Jim

AVB said:
My addy is in my profile. You were sh*tting yellow when I was in the jungle so you can bring it dogboy. Just tell me when, my wife doesn't need to see it.

TonyDogs said:
[snapback]219475[/snapback]​
Look here I got a Vietnam era veteran all angry. You should really control you anger. This aint the Nam we got rules here.

I was not BS you about the valley saying!

But I will not talk crazy to you, I respect your service.

SO unless you consider yourself one of the cigarsnobs my post are not directed at you

TonyDogs said:
AVB said:

TonyDogs said:
Look here I got a Vietnam era veteran all angry. You should really control you anger. This aint the Nam we got rules here.

SO unless you consider yourself one of the cigarsnobs my post are not directed at you
[snapback]219487[/snapback]​

Yeah we got rules:

Don't insite flame wars
Respect other members
Don't threaten members with violence...

Thanks for breaking those rules! Why don't you shut up, go home to you mommy little boy and she'll lick your wounds. You are gettin' old. :angry2:

i keep hearing that shovel diggin' in the dirt.... :whistling:

Losers always have rules. Winners do whatever is necessary. Just something to think about.

TonyDogs said:
This aint the Nam we got rules here.

Tony,you have lost your credibility and now you've lost your sanity with all these threats. Please do not post anything further. I along with everyone else do not see the purpose. You have gone from entertainment value to sad and pathetic in just a few short days.

Tone-NY

TD:

head_up_ass.jpg

Tony, I hang out here because this is a great bunch of guys. They are no where near cigar snobs. I know a bunch of guys who are cigar snobs, they don't smoke anything but Cubans and high line NC's, just like myself. But just because we smoke all good stuff, it doesn't mean we don't hang with people who cannot afford the same stuff we smoke. Anyone who smokes hand made cigars is a BOTL.

KayakinBoy said:
TonyDogs said:
AVB said:
My addy is in my profile.  You were sh*tting yellow when I was in the jungle so you can bring it dogboy. Just tell me when, my wife doesn't need to see it.

TonyDogs said:

Yeah we got rules:

Don't insite flame wars
Respect other members
Don't threaten members with violence...

Thanks for breaking those rules! Why don't you shut up, go home to you mommy little boy and she'll lick your wounds. You are gettin' old. :angry2:
[snapback]219489[/snapback]​

Geese are you breaking some of those rules yourself

I forgot one thing, does anyone have Tony's personal info? I am going to add him to the scumbag list for threatening people with physical violence. The rest of the cigar community needs to know what kind of psycho this guy is.