• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

Jonesy said:

Drinkin' and postin', Fishy?

Doc

He's makin' louich look like an English major... ;)

jfields said:
At the end of the day, it's either a win, or a loss. The why factors are nothing more than opinions....I lost bank AGAIN because of those a-holes.

They're dead to me....

How about those Giants?  :thumbs:  

(I can't remember the last time I was able to talk shit! :laugh: )

...and that has nothing to do with the Carolina Pussy winning or the Giants losing.

That has more to do with those two shots in the head you took. ;)  

Oh. Gary....just because your Giants got beat by the Carolina pussy that employs the "biggest douche of a QB in the NFL" 38-0, doesn't mean...

Aw, hell....I forgot what I was going to say.

Write this down on a piece of paper and give it to Julie so you can remember....Call me when Super Douche Man wins you two Super Bowls in 6 years. 

:laugh:

Just like those Yankees and Steelers fans....always bringing up the past when the present sucks!

Oh wait, you are a Yankees fan.

ilikefishes said:
Drinkin' and postin', Fishy?

Doc

He's makin' louich look like an English major... ;)

At the end of the day, it's either a win, or a loss. The why factors are nothing more than opinions....I lost bank AGAIN because of those a-holes.

They're dead to me....

I thought he was an English major. Just at a French college

Ding ding ding! We have a winner ! Ahahahah

Jonesy said:
:laugh:

Just like those Yankees and Steelers fans....always bringing up the past when the present sucks!

Oh wait, you are a Yankees fan.

OK Brian, I didn't want to go there...but you made me do it!

Being a fan of the losers teams you follow, it's totally understandable that you don't get it. It's called 'Tradition of Winning'...and with that comes 'Loyalty'. We're not living in the past, but admiring the winning tradition that comes with teams with class who are dedicated to strive for excellence...a body of work. Something you obviously know nothing about.

It's not always 'what have you done for me lately' Baldy...it's 'what have you won for us over our lifetime of following the team.' Being a Yankee fan, there is no need to brag or boast, they're record stands for itself. 

New York Yankees

Franchise since: before 1903 (includes New York Highlanders)

Number of years in playoffs: 51

Number of years winning World Series: 27

Number of Hall of Fame players: 18

Revenue in 2012: $471 million

Operating income in 2012: $1.4 million

Net worth: Estimated at over 2.4 billion

Average farm system rank: 12.0

It's ridiculous, really….no other team is even close to this storied franchise in ANY professional sport.

The Yankees have been involved in the postseason over 40 percent of the time since 1903 and have won 25 percent of all of the World Series played!

It's not a matter of, 'Will the Yankees ever win another World Series?" It's more like, 'WHEN will the Yankees win another World Series.'

That's the difference between you and me and how we think about the teams we follow...you are 'Will?'...and I am 'When'.

Go Blue Jays!

Go Panthers!

Go Fliers!

LMAO... :laugh:

For now. Like Gary said, it is not if but when. His facts and the Yankees record stand by themselves.

Never thought I would say this, but the Lions might possibly be the most talented team in the league.

Unfortunately, they're probably the least disciplined and have the worst game manager coaching them too.

That was really painful to watch today.... Redskins looked like The Keystone Cops out there.

How did everyone else fair?

Gary..... You and your Giants can suck it!

Broncos were sloppy on special teams.  They're unfortunately going to have another quick exit from the playoffs if they don't start cleaning it up.

Q: "How many Giants does it take to change a flat tire?"

A: " One........if it's a blow out, they all show up"

mjolnir01 said:
Broncos were sloppy on special teams.  They're unfortunately going to have another quick exit from the playoffs if they don't start cleaning it up.
Yep, and Manning can't play in the cold.  They only have 3 pre-season games left.  Then the real games start.

We (the Colts) have the absolutely worst lines on both sides of the football.  Thanks Tennessee for winning our division for us!  Woot Woot!

jfields said:
That was really painful to watch today.... Redskins looked like The Keystone Cops out there.

How did everyone else fair?

Gary..... You and your Giants can suck it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY John.....did you enjoy your present? Told ya' Donella was still pissed at you!

PS: Yes John....I suck, the Giants suck, Roger Goodell sucks, the whole world sucks......BUT NOT AS BAD AS YOUR REDSKINS!

That being said, I do think a name change is now in order...

e657ee5c-01f7-47e8-813b-1d70bc78326e_zps69520bb7.jpg

All I am glad about is not hearing anything from GD Seahawks fans after yesterday.   Oh hey can you please tell the Giants to show up and upset them? That would be great! 
:thumbs:

Sincerley,

49ers fan.

I got nothing Gary! That was pretty good........

ilikefishes said:
I think the team to beat in the NFC is Philly.

I would tend to agree if you're talking the Eastern & Northern Conferences...tonight's game will show us if Dallas is also a contender. The Lions, Bears , and Packers need to step it up a notch or two to be considered legit contenders for the NFC title.

But I'm not sure anyone in those two divisions can handle the 49ers, Saints, or Seahawks. I think the Panthers showed their true colors in yesterdays game and aren't able to compete at that level.