• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

This is going to be an exciting weekend of football.  I can't wait to see the outcome and who is matched up with whom in the tournament.  And then I get to start hearing about how PFM can't win the big one.  The NFC looks like a really tough road to Metlife stadium.  With it likely being SF, Seattle, NO, Philly, and Car and the winner of the Pack/Bears game, it will be interesting to say the least.  Not to bag on the North, but it is what it is.  The first 5 are going to play really tough.  Let the fun begin.

And for the couple of guys that got into my pool, good luck to you.  It all starts Monday night.

ironpeddler said:
Heh!

I did have a great time at the game Gary, it was exciting to the end and at was not some boring, frustrating, they can't get their heads out of their asses game at least.
Just sucked to see them lose by one point again.

Get ready for our Super Bowl tomorrow! 

How about a small wager on the game John?...say, a fiver of Swisher Sweets?...or if you want to go 'no holds barred', a petaca of Grape White Owls?
They're still my team, but I wouldn't talk shit, or make any bets with any and all Vegas odds stacked in my favor. :laugh:

jfields said:
Heh!

I did have a great time at the game Gary, it was exciting to the end and at was not some boring, frustrating, they can't get their heads out of their asses game at least.

How about a small wager on the game John?...say, a fiver of Swisher Sweets?...or if you want to go 'no holds barred', a petaca of Grape White Owls?
They're still my team, but I wouldn't talk shit, or make any bets with any and all Vegas odds stacked in my favor. :laugh:

Host of the Red Zone Scott Hanson around 1:30.
"Let's cut to the Giants Redskins game for a brief second to show you they are playing but we have had no reason to cover the game since both teams are combined for 53 yards..."

Now that's exciting football right there!

I bet there are more Rams fans watching that game than Skins fans. Lol

Wow, the San Diego Chargers might be the hottest team in football right now!

Dat Der Packers and Bears game was a nail biter der hey. But I have to say eh, I love Da Packers! Not sure how far dell go der hey but I'm proud of me team. Yanna hey?

ilikefishes said:
Wow, the San Diego Chargers might be the hottest team in football right now!

Could be.  The game with the Bengals should be entertaining.

There are goint to be some great games this weekend.  I am really looking forward to the SF/Pack game as well.  And the NO/Philly game is going to be barn burner.  Does anyone on here think that Seattle can get through this rough NFC side?  I don't think they have a good enough Offense for a serious run.  Maybe if they had Harvin, but not without some deep threats.

Wow, black Monday is bad this year.  You have Frazier, Shanny, Schwartz (sorry Steve), Schianno, and who else.  That is on top of Chudzinski and Kubiak alreay gettng canned.  I would NEVER want that job.  Who is next?

There was a lot of speculation that Shanny would ride out the remaining year of his "iron clad" contract as the head coach next year. They'd be crazy to not have let him go. He just looked so out of it and lost all season without ever seeming to attempt to make adjustments. Jim Haslett and Kyle Shanahan also need to go.

I hear Succop (Suck Up) is being warned not to go anywhere near PA!!

jfields said:

Heh!

Chicken_zpsd12ed747.png

A bit late on that post Gary! Especially, considering the outcome yesterday. :laugh:

CMontoya79 said:
I like my chances against Green Bay, even on the road. Go NINERS!
Lol care to make a wager on that? ;)

CMontoya79 said:
Sure, 3 premiums? 5? What say you?
I'm down for a 5er. Straight up win/loose? I'm not sure points/lines are going to help anyone with this game lol